【榨菜肉丝面】Noodle soup with Shredded pork and pickled
When winter comes, it is all about warming, comforting foods at my
home. Did I mentioned :'Easy and quick?'.
This noodle soup fits the bill, it is something you can make with
literally whatever you have in your pantry.
The key ingredient in this noodle soup is the pickled mustard tuber
that comes in small packet, very handy and easy. You can find it in
most Asian/Chinese supermarket.
材料: (2-3 碗）
60 克 里脊肉 切细条
1 大勺 料酒
1 小勺 芡粉/玉米淀粉
1 小包 榨菜丝 （可辣可不辣）
2 把面条 （干的新鲜的都可以）
3-4 大杯 高汤 或 水加一点鸡精块/粉
一点胡椒粉 和 葱花
Ingredients: (2-3 servings)
60 g pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
1 tbsp cooking wine
1 tsp of corn starch
A pinch of salt
A pinch of p
Few drops of sesame oil
1 small package of pickled mustard tuber (榨菜）
2 bunches of Noodles of your choice
3-4 cups of broth OR 4-5 cups of water with buillons
A little ground white pepper and chopped scallion for
1. Marinate pork strips with cooking wine, salt, pepper powder and
corn starch for 10 minutes.
2. Bring 1/2 a pot of water to boil with a pinch of salt, cook the
noodle according to package instruction, drain and place cooked
noodles in bowls.
3. Add 1 cup of water and 3-4 cups of broth or 4-5 cups of water
with some bullion, bring to boil.
4. Heat the wok up with 1 tsp of oil, add the pork strips and saute
until it is no longer pink.
5. Add pickled mustard tuber strips and saute until flavor
6. Add soup broth to the noodle and top with stir fried pork and
pickled mustard, garnish with chopped scallion, a few drops of
sesame oil and some pepper powder. Serve hot.