新浪博客

《Before Sunrise》(爱在黎明破晓时)经典台词中英对照

2012-03-17 23:34阅读:
1.
You know, my parents never really spoke of the possibility of my falling in love or getting married or having children.
你知道,我父母从没真正谈论过我将来会恋爱、结婚、生子的可能性。

Even as a little girl they wanted me to think as a future career, as a interior designer or lawyer or something like that.
甚至我还是个小女孩时他们就要我为将来做打算,例如 室内设计,律师或诸如此类。

I'd say to my dad, 'I want to be a writer.' And he'd say, 'Journalist.'
我对我爸爸说我
想当作家。 他就说做记者。

I'd say, 'I wanted to have a refuge for stray cats.' He'd say, 'Veterinarian.'
我说想开个流浪猫收容所,他就说做兽医。

I'd say, 'I wanted to be an actress.' He'd say, 'TV newscaster.'
我说想做演艺工作,他就说做电视播音员。

It was this constant conversion of my fanciful ambition into these practical moneymaking ventures.
这使得我的理想抱负慢慢转变成了现实的赚钱手段。



2.
All right. Think of it like this.
好吧,设想一下,

Jump ahead 10, 20 years, okay? And you're married.
1020年之后,懂吗? 你结婚了。

Only your marriage doesn't have that same energy that it used to have.
你的婚姻不再象当年那样充满激情。

You start to blame your husband.
你开始责备你的丈夫。

You think about all those guys you've met in your life...
你回想你一生中曾遇见过的所有男人...

and what might've happened if you'd picked up with one of them.
设想嫁给他们中的一个会发生什么?

Well, I'm one of those guys. That's me.
我就是那些家伙中的一个,就是我。

So think of this as time travel...
就当这是个时空旅行...

from then to now to find out what you're missing out on.
从那时回到现在,看看你当时错过了什么。

See, what this really could be is a gigantic favor...
看,那真的会对你和你未来的丈夫有极大的好处...

to you and your future husband to find out that you're not missing out anything.
你会发现你并未错过任何东西。


I'm just as big a loser as he is, totally unmotivated, boring.
我只是个和他一样的失败者, 缺乏目标,令人厌烦。

And you made the right choice, and you're happy.
而你做了正确的选择,并为此而开心。



3.
I hate...
我憎恨...

I hate that 300 kilometers from here, there's a war going on...
我憎恨远在千里之外的战争...

people are dying, and nobody knows what to do about it.
人们在死亡,但没人知道该做些什么。

Or they don't give a shit. I don't know.
也许他们根本就不在乎,我也说不清。

I hate that the media's trying to control our minds.
我讨厌媒体试图控制我们的思想。

- The media? - Yeah, the media.
媒体? 是的,媒体。

It's very subtle, but it's a new form of fascism, really.
这很微妙,但它是一种新型的法西斯主义。 真的。


4.
I always liked the idea of all those unknown people lost in the world.
我一直很向往, 一个无名无姓的人无声无息地从世上消失。

When I was a little girl, I thought...
我还是个小女孩时曾经想过...

if none of your family or friends knew you were dead...
如果没有任何亲友知道你已经死了...

then it's like not really being dead.
那你就不是真的死去。

People can invent the best and the worst for you.
大家可以替你作最好或最坏的设想。

She was only 13 when she died.
她死的时候只有13岁。

That meant something to me, you know, I was that age when I first saw this.
那对我来说意味深长, 因为我第一次来这儿时就是13岁。

Now I'm 10 years older, and she's still 13, I guess.
现在我长了10,可她还是13岁。

That's funny.
这很有趣。


5.
Everybody's parents fucked them up.
所有的父母都会多少害了他们的孩子。

Rich kids' parents gave them too much. Poor kids', not enough.
有钱的父母给予得太多, 而贫穷的父母则给予的不够。

Too much attention, not enough attention.
关爱太多,关爱太少。

They either left them or they taught them the wrong things.
父母不是遗弃就是灌输些错误的东西。


6.
do you know anyone who's in a happy relationship?
你认识什么婚姻幸福的人吗?

Yeah, sure. You know, I know happy couples.
当然,我认识一些幸福的夫妇。

But I think they lie to each other.
可我认为他们在互相欺骗。

Yeah.
是啊!

People can live their whole life as a lie.
人们能在谎言中生活一辈子。

My grandmother, she was married to this man...
当年我的祖母结了婚...

and I always thought she had a simply, uncomplicated love life.
我一直以为她过着简单的爱情生活。

But she just confessed to me that she spent her whole life...
但她向我承认,她穷其一生...

dreaming about another man she was always in love with.
在梦想着她爱的另一个男人。

She just accepted her fate. It's so sad.
她屈从于命运,这太可悲了。

In the same time, I love the idea that she had all those emotions...
不过我对她心中埋藏的那份...

and feelings I never thought she would have had.
我从来想不到她可能会有的深情, 感到非常着迷。

I guarantee you it was better that way.
我敢说那样更好。

If she'd known him, he'd have disappointed her eventually.
一旦她了解了他,她最终会对他感到失望的。


7.
I'm glad because no one knows I'm here...
我很高兴没有人知道我在这儿...

and I don't know anyone that would tell me all those bad things you've done.
也没有人告诉我你做过的所有坏事。

You know, you hear so much shit about people.
你知道,听过了太多坏事后,

I always feel like the general of an army when I start dating a guy.
我总觉得当自己开始和一个人交往时 象个军队的将军。

Plotting my strategy and maneuverings...
策划谋略和手段...

knowing his weak points, what would hurt him, seduce him.
了解他的弱点, 什么能伤害他,什么能诱惑他。

It's horrible.
太恐怖了。



8.
You know what's the worst thing about somebody breaking up with you?
知道别人和你分手最糟糕的事是什么吗?

It's when you remember how little you thought...
就是当你发现自己很少想到...

about the people you broke up with...
与之分手的人时...

and you realize that that is how little they're thinking about you.
也意识到他们同样很少想到你。

You'd like to think you're both in all this pain...
你以为双方都沉浸在痛苦之中...

but really, they're just, 'Hey, I'm glad you're gone.'
但实际上,他却在想: ',很高兴你终于离开了。'


9.
If you had an island...
假如有一个孤岛...

and there were 99 women on the island and only one man...
岛上有99个女人和1个男人...

in a year, you'd have the possibility of 99 babies.
1年后也许会多出99个孩子。

But if you have an island with 99 men and only one woman...
但如果岛上是99个男人和1个女人...

in a year, you have the possibility of only one baby.
1年后就只可能有一个孩子


You know what?
你知道吗?

On this island, I think there will be only maybe 43 men left.
我猜岛上也许只会留下43个男人,

They would've killed each other trying to fuck this poor woman.
他们会为了上那个可怜的女人而互相残杀。

On the other island...
而在另一个岛上...

there would be 99 women, 99 babies, and no more man.
会有99个女人,99个孩子, 但没有男人了。

Because they would've gotten together and eaten him alive.
因为她们会把他生吃掉。

There's something to that.
那是有原因的。

On some level, women don't mind the idea of destroying a man.
某种程度上,女人并不介意毁掉一个男人。

I was once walking down the street with my ex-girlfriend...
有一次我和我的前女友一起逛街...

and we'd just walked by these four thuggy-Iooking guys next to a Camaro.
刚好有4个看着挺凶的混混站在车旁。

And one of them says, 'Hey, baby, nice ass!'
其中一个说: ',宝贝,屁股真漂亮'

So I'm like, 'No big deal. I won't get uptight about this.'
当时我心想 '这没什么,没必要为此生气'

She turns and says, 'Fuck you, dickheads!'
可她转过身说: '去你妈的,混蛋!'

And I'm like, 'Okay. Wait a minute here.'
我心想,'这下好了,等着瞧吧'

They're not gonna come over and kick her ass.
他们可不会过来踢她的屁股,



10.
It's not so bad if tonight is our only night, right?
就算今晚是我们仅有的一晚也不错,不是吗?

People exchange numbers, addresses.
我们可以交换电话,住址,

They end up writing once, calling each other once or twice.
结果只是通过一两封信,一两次电话,

Right. Fizzles out.
然后慢慢地失去联系。

Yeah, I don't want that. I hate that.
我不想那样,我讨厌那样。

Why does everybody think relationships should last forever, anyway?
为什么大家都觉得感情就应该天长地久呢?

Yeah, why? It's stupid.
是啊,为什么呢?真蠢。

But you think tonight's it?
那你觉得今晚就是...?

I mean, that tonight's our only night?
我是说,这就是我们仅有的一晚吗?

It's the only way, no?
只能这样不是吗?

Well, all right.
那好吧。

Let's do it.
来吧。

No delusions, no projections.
没有错觉,没有猜忌。

We'll just make tonight great.
只管好好享受今夜。


11.
What?
怎么了?

It's just... It's depressing, no?
这真是...,令人沮丧是不是?

Now the only thing we're gonna think of is...
现在我们会不断地想着...

when we'll have to say goodbye tomorrow.
明天我们必须道别的时刻。

We could say goodbye now. Then we won't have to worry about it.
我们可以现在就说再见, 那样就不用担心了。
《Before <wbr>Sunrise》(爱在黎明破晓时)经典台词中英对照

我的更多文章

下载客户端阅读体验更佳

APP专享