新浪博客

李小峰《人面桃花》秦腔戏歌英译

2021-02-02 13:38阅读:
人面桃花
The Pink Peach
去年今日此门中,
Today last year at this same door,
人面桃花相映红。
I saw your peach face I adore.
人面不知何处去,
Now I can’t see you anymore,
桃花依旧笑春风。
But peach blossoms blow as before.
昨夜一梦到南宫,
I dreamed the South Palace last night.
广寒仙子笑来迎。
The fairy greeted me with smile bright.
醒来原是一场梦,
Awake to find it is a dream
再向桃源寻芳容。
I search on the Peach Bloom Stream.
桃源深处有仙洞,
A Fairy Cave is deep downstream.

却无一人茅舍空。
I don’t see your face peach and cream.
你把小生魂牵动,
You are always on my poor mind.
彻夜未眠睡不宁。
All night long no sleep can I find.
一首情诗表心境,
Let this love song tell my thought:
但愿与你结鸳盟。
I wish we tie a lover’s knot.

我的更多文章

下载客户端阅读体验更佳

APP专享