新浪博客

Stairway to heaven

2006-05-25 23:01阅读:
Stairway to heaven
Stairway To heaven 通往天堂的阶梯
There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold 一个女士确信,所有会发光的东东都是金子
And she's buying a stairway to heaven. 她想买一副能通往天堂的梯子
When she gets there she knows 她知道到时候
If the stores are all closed 如果所有的商店都关门了
With a word she can get what she came for. 凭一个字她就可以得到她想要的
And she's buying a stairway to heaven. 她想买一副能通往天堂的梯子
There's a sign on the wall 在墙上有一个记号
But she wants to be sure’Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
但是她想确认一下,因为许多时候,词语都有双重含义
In a tree by the brook 溪边有一棵树
There's a songbird who sings, 有一只会唱歌的鸟在歌唱
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven. 有时我们会沉思并担扰着
Ooh, it makes me wonder, 噢,这使我怀疑
Ooh, it makes me wonder. 噢,这使我怀疑
There's a feeling I get
When I look to the west, 当我凝视西方的时候,我有一种感觉
And my spirit is crying for leaving. 我的精神因为要离开而哭泣
In my thoughts I have seen
Rings of smoke through the trees, 在我的思想中,我看到了烟雾环绕着这些树
And the voices of those who stand looking. 那声音中有人在伫立幽望
Ooh, it makes me wonder, 它让我怀疑
Ooh, it really makes me wonder. 他真的让我怀疑
And it's whispered that soon 不久,它低语
If we all call the tune 如果我们都哼着这调子
Then the piper will lead us to reason. 这时这个吹笛人将要告知我们原因
And a new day will dawn 新的一天将要开始
For those who stand long 他站了太久
And the forests will echo with laughter. 这片森林里也充满了笑的回声
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow 如果你的灌木树篱很混乱
Don't be alarmed now, 现在不要慌张
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.它是一个春天为五月的女王做清理
Yes, there are two paths you can go by 是的,这有两条路你能去走
But in the long run 但是在这漫漫长路
There's still time to change the road you're on.这静止的时间去改变你的路
And it makes me wonder. 它让我很是怀疑
Your head is humming and it won't go你的头脑正在有嗡嗡的响声而且静止了转动
In case you don't know, 你不知道
The piper's calling you to join him, 这个吹笛人正在召唤你加入他的行列
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, 亲爱的女士,你能听到这风吹的声音吗
And did you know 你知道吗?
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind. 你的梯子就在这低语的风中
And as we wind on down the road 正如我们迂回在这路上
Our shadows taller than our soul. 我们的影子高过我们的灵魂
There walks a lady we all know 我们都认识的一个女士走过我们
Who shines white light and wants to show 她绽放出白光并向我们展示
How everything still turns to gold. 每一样东东仍会变成金子
And if you listen very hard 如果你很努力的听
The tune will come to you at last. 那么这个曲调将最终找上你
When all are one and one is all 万物合一,一既为万物
To be a rock and not to roll. 成为一块石头却不能滚动
And she's buying a stairway to heaven. 她想买一个通往天堂的梯子
Perfect!Stairway <wbr>to <wbr>heavenI admire myself!

我的更多文章

下载客户端阅读体验更佳

APP专享