编按:
这是天津经新金融观察报的一个新版,美女妈妈香玉负责,个人觉得“点滴改变教育这个提法特别好,父母的些许改变的确都能改变我们的教育,孩子的成长不是一朝一夕的事情,所以父母的工作也请尽量放慢脚步并赋予更多耐心,和孩子一起成长,接纳孩子的各种问题或缺点,看到更多孩子的优点和特长,例如从今天开始,试试每天给孩子一个“讚许的笑脸和温暖的拥抱”,您能发现,这是比唠叨或咆哮都更能潜移默化的改变对孩子的正面教育力量”!
德语的“viel spaß” 直译是“玩得开心”,不知道欧美其他国家父
On Children
Kahlil Gibran
Your children are not your children.
你的孩子不是你的孩子!
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
他们是生命渴望自身的儿女
They come through you but not from you,
他们经由你出生但却不是来自于你
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
虽然他们和你在一起但并不属于你
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
你可以给他们你的爱,但不要是你的思想
For they have their own thoughts.
因为他们有自己的思想
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
你可以为他们安身,但是不要禁锢他们的灵魂
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
他们的灵魂居住在明天的时空里
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
你探访不到,哪怕做梦也实现不了
You may strive to be like them,
你可以努力让自己和他们一样
but seek not to make them like you.
但千万别企图让他们像你
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
因为生命不可能回头而且也不会为昨日停留
You are the bows from which your children
你是那张弓,
as living arrows are sent forth.
发射孩子生命之箭的弓
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
弓箭手在无穷路上瞄准目标
and He bends you with His might
他用神力折弯你
that His arrows may go swift and far.
好让那生命之箭射得迅速遥远
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
让你在他手掌中的弯度饱满愉悦吧
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
因为他不仅爱着那飞驰的箭
so He loves also the bow that is stable.
也爱着那坚稳的弓!