新浪博客

功夫熊猫中英文对照台词(下)

2010-11-08 09:32阅读:
小子旺旺整理
inner peace.
平静
inner peace.
静心~
inner...
内心的平静
inner peace.
谁在那拍东西?安静!
Would whoever is making
That flapping sound quiet down?
静心~
inner...
哦 是平

Oh, Zeng.
太好了
Excellent.
我正想听好消息
I could use some good news right now.
师父!师父!
Master! Master!
我有个是~是~ 很坏的消息
I have... it's... it's very bad news.
师父啊
Shifu.
消息没有好坏之分
There is just news.
There is no good or bad.
师父 你的预言 你的预言是对的
Master, your vision...
Your vision was right.
大龙越狱了 正朝这儿来!
Tai Lung has broken out of prison.
He's on his way.
这确实是个坏消息~
That is bad news
如果你觉得神龙大侠阻止不了他的话~
If you do not believe
that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.
那只熊猫?大师 那只熊猫根本不是神龙大侠
The panda? Master,
that panda is not the Dragon Warrior.
他根本不该在这 那只是个巧合
He wasn't meant to be here! it was an accident.
没有巧合
There are no accidents.
是 我知道 你已经说了~两遍
Yes, i know. You've said that already.
这也不是巧合
-Twice.
-Well, that was no accident, either.
第三遍了
Thrice.
我的老朋友
My old friend,
那熊猫永远无法完成自己的使命
也无法完成你的使命
the panda will never fulfill
his destiny, nor you yours,
除非你放弃“以为自己能操纵命运”的假象
until you let go of the illusion of control.
假像?
Illusion?
是的 石 就像这棵树
Yes. Look at this tree, Shifu.
我不能要它开花 它就开花
I cannot make it blossom when it suits me,
也不能想它结果就结果
nor make it bear fruit before its time.
但有些事情我们可以控制
But there are things we can control.
我可以随时让果子掉下来
I can control when the fruit will fall.
我也可以决定~
And i can control
在哪儿播种
where to plant the seed.
这些都不是假象 大师
That is no illusion, Master.
啊 是的
Yes.
但不管你怎么做
But no matter what you do
这种子只会长成一颗桃树
that seed will grow to be a peach tree.
你也可以希望长出苹果或橘子 但却只能长出桃子
You may wish for an apple
or an orange, but you will get a peach.
但这桃子不能打败大龙
But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!
这可不一定
Maybe it can.
只要你愿意教导他
If you are willing to guide it.
并且培养他
To nurture it.
信任他
To believe in it.
但是我要怎么做呢?
But how? How?
我需要您的帮助 大师
I need your help, Master.
不 你只需要建立起信心
No, you just need to believe.
答应我 师傅
Promise me, Shifu.
你要有信心
Promise me you will believe.
我~会去试试的~
I will try.
很好!
Good.
我的时辰已到
My time has come.
我不能再陪你走剩下的路了
You must continue your journey without me.
什么 你~怎么了?
What are you... Wait!
等等~
Master!
大师 你不能丢下我!
You can't leave me!
要有信心
You must believe.
大师!
Master!
- 可怕吧? - 是啊 跟你说的差不多~就算你是只独狼
Yeah, so i'm like, 'Fine, you may be a wolf,
或是最厉害的江洋大盗
'you may be the scariest bandit
也只能东躲西藏
'but you're a lousy tipper.'
真的吗? 那你怎么逃出来的?
Really? So how did you get out of there allve?
其实我并没那么说
I mean, i didn't actually say that,
是我猜的
but i thought it
in my mind.

要是你们能看穿我的心思
If he could read my mind,
he'd be, like, 'What?'

我的更多文章

下载客户端阅读体验更佳

APP专享