新浪博客

天使之城(City of angels)经典对白

2010-05-28 18:27阅读:
Make up a mind do it, and you do it.


Some things are true whether you believe in them or not.
I don't understand the God who'd let us meet if we could never be together.   
上帝既然安排我们相识,为什么不让我们相守!
  

When they ask me what I liked the best,I'll tell them "It was you".   
当他们问我最爱的是什么,我会告诉他们。。。就是你!


I would rather have had one breath of her hair,   
我宁可呼吸到她飘散在空气中的发香,


I have a feeling there's something bigger out there.   
Bigger than we and bigger than you.   
我老觉得,有种巨大的力量,让你我都显得好渺小!
  

I wait all day just hoping for one more minute with you.   
我终日等待,只是想多见你一刻

  
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, and one touch of her hands than an eternity without it.   我闻到过她的秀发在空气中的飘香,我亲吻过她柔软的双唇,我曾触碰到她温暖的手——我宁愿要这些短暂的时刻,也不愿意要没有这些的孤独的永生。


Seth:The little girl asked if she could be an angel.
  小女孩问我,他能不能当天使
Cassiel:They all want wings.
   大家都想拥有一双翅膀
Seth:I never know what to say.
我一直都不知道该怎么回答   
Cassiel:Tell them the truth. Angels aren't human. We were never human.
告诉他们实话,天使不是人类,我们从来就不属于人间  
Seth:What if I just make her a little pair of wings out of paper?
我替她做一双只翅膀怎么样?   
Cassiel:Tell her the truth.
告诉她事实
Seth:I told her.
我说了
Cassiel:And how did she take it?
她反应如何?
seth:She said,"What good would wings be if you couldn't on your face face?"
她说,不能感觉到微风吹在脸上 光有翅膀又有什么用


Maggie:Excuse me? Are you a visitor?
请问,你来找人的吗?
Seth:Yes.

Maggie:Visiting hours have over since 8:00.
探访时间只到八点为止
Seth:Why do they have that?
为什么这样?
Maggie:What?
什么?
Seth:Hours.Doesn't it help the patient to be visited?
限制时间 有人探病 可以帮助病人心情愉快
Maggie:Who are you visiting?Mr.Messinger?
你来探望谁?Messinger?
Seth:Right now?
现在?
(Maggie nods)
Seth:You.

Maggie:I don't need a visitor.
我用不着别人来探望
Seth:You're not ill?
你没病吗?
Maggie:No.I'm one of the doctors here.
没病 我是这里的医生
Seth:Are you in despair?
你感觉绝望对不对?
Maggie:I lost a patient.
我失去了一个病人
Seth:You did everything you could?
你已经尽力了?
Maggie:I was holding his heart in my hand when he died.
他死时,我手里还握着他的心
Seth:Then he wasn't alone.
那么他并不孤独
Maggie:Yes,he was.
不,他孤独无依
Seth:People die.
人都会死的
Maggie:Not on my table.
但不是在我的手术台上
Seth:People die when their bodies gives out.
躯体失去功用时,自然会死亡
Maggie:It's my job to keep their bodies from giving out.Or what am I doing here?
我的职责就在防止躯体失效 不然,要我这个医生做什么?
Seth:It's not you fault,Maggie.
那不是你的错
Maggie:I wanted him to live.
我想要他活下来
Seth:He is living.Just not the way you think.
他仍然活着 只是和你想要的方式不同
Maggie:I don't believe in that.
我才不相信死后仍有生命
Seth:Some things are true whether you believe in them or not.
真理就是真理,不管您信不信
Seth:Why do people cry?
  人为什么会哭?
Maggie:What do you mean?
   这话什么意思?
Seth:I mean... what happens physically?
  我是说,哭泣时身体有什么反应?
Maggie:Well... umm... tear ducts operate on a normal basis to lubricate and protect the eye and when you have an emotion they overreact and create tears.
  好吧。。嗯。。泪管通常可以湿润并保护眼睛,情绪激动时,泪管会有激烈反应,制造泪水。
Seth:Why? Why do they overreact?  
  为什么?为什么会激烈反应?
Maggie:[pause] I don't know.   
我不知道
Seth:Maybe... maybe emotion becomes so intense your body just can't contain it. Your mind and your feelings become too powerful... and your body weeps.
  或许是因为情绪太饱满,身体无法负荷,心灵感觉变得太强烈,以致身体哭泣了

Nathaniel Messinger:[to Seth] I can't see you, but I know you're there.Go back and tell them that I'm not going.Not yet.  
我看不到你 但我知道你还在这 回去转告一声,我还不想走 还早呢
  
Nathaniel Messinger:Seth knows no fear, no pain, no hunger, he hears music in the sunrise. But he'd give it all up, he loves you that much
  塞斯不会恐惧,不会痛,不会肚子饿,他在黎明是可以听到天籁,但他愿意放弃一切,他深爱着你
Maggie Rice:I don't understand
  我不懂
Nathaniel Messinger:He can fall, he can give up eternity and become... one of us, human  
 他可以下到凡间,他可以不再当天使,放弃永恒的生命,变成凡人
Maggie Rice:How do you know this?
你怎么知道?
Nathaniel Messinger:Becuase I did.
因为我下凡了

我的更多文章

下载客户端阅读体验更佳

APP专享