新浪博客

苏轼词《江城子·十年生死两茫茫》英译(重译)

2017-06-18 12:29阅读:
苏轼词《江城子·十年生死两茫茫》英译(重译)
江城子·乙卯正月二十日夜记梦
Recalling my dream on the night of January 20, 1075
In the tune of JiangChengzi

/苏轼 /黎历
By Su Shi /Tr. By Lily


十年生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。
We’re apart in life and death for a decade
Trying not to think, but my memories of you never fade

千里孤坟,无处话凄凉。
Since your lonely grave is thousa
nds of miles away
Nowhere my sadness and sorrow I could say

纵使相逢应不识,尘满面,鬓如霜。
Even though coming back to life you won’t recognize me
As my face dust-ridden and my hair frost-white could be


夜来幽梦忽还乡,小轩窗,正梳妆。
I suddenly return home in my night dream
Before a mirror by windowdressing you seem

相顾无言,惟有泪千行。
Face to face we have no words to say
On which only countless tears lay

料得年年肠断处,明月夜,短松冈。
Assuming each year a place to let me feel so sad outright
Is the pines-clad hill, your grave is bathed in moonlight


Burton Watson的佳译

十年生死两茫茫,
Ten years, dead and living dim and draw apart.
不思量,
I don't try to remember,
自难忘。
But forgetting is hard.
千里孤坟,
Lonely grave a thousand miles off,
无处话凄凉。
Cold thoughts, where can I talk them out?
纵使相逢应不识,
Even if we met, you wouldn't know me,
尘满面,
Dust on my face,

鬓如霜。
Hair like frost.
夜来幽梦忽还乡,
In a dream last night suddenly I was home.
小轩窗,
By the window of the little room,
正梳妆。
You were combing your hair and making up.

相顾无言,
You turned and looked, not speaking,

唯有泪千行。
Only lines of tears coursing down.
料得年年断肠处,
Year after year will it break my heart?
明月夜,
The moonlit grave,

短松冈。

The stubby pines.




苏轼词《江城子·十年生死两茫茫》英译(重译)

我的更多文章

下载客户端阅读体验更佳

APP专享