斯巴达300勇士台词(下)(中英文对照)
2010-03-27 09:14阅读:
201
Spartans!Lay down your weapons!
斯巴达人,放下你们的武器!
Persians!
波斯人!
Come and get them!
来受死吧!
Hold!
稳住!
Give them nothing but take from them everything!
带走他们的一切但什么也别留给他们!
Steady!
稳住!
Push!
推
Is that the best you can do?
你就这点能耐了?
Push! Push!
推啊!推啊
Now!
现在!
Push!
推啊!
No prisoners!
没有战俘!
No mercy!
没有怜悯!
They look thirsty.
他们看起来口渴了
Well, let's give them something to drink.
那么我们就给他们点喝的吧
To the cliffs.
到悬崖边去
202
Halt.
停下!
Hell of a good start.
不错的开始!
Tuck tail!
卷起尾巴!(防御)
Persian cowards.
波斯胆小鬼
What the hell are you laughing at?
你在笑什么?
Well, you had to say it.
我们不得不说
What?
什么?
'Fight in the shade.'
我们在荫凉处战斗
Recover.
复原
203
Today no Spartan dies.
今天,没有一个斯巴达人会死
Easy, son.
放松,儿子
204
We do what we were trained to do...
我们做我们生来就该做的事
what we were bred to do...
训练我们所做的事
what we were born to do.
培育我们所做的事
No prisoners. No mercy.
没有战俘,没有怜悯
A good start.
一个不错的开始
205
I was afraid you might not come.
我还担心你不来了
I'm sorry, my son is...
很抱歉,我的儿子…
Is doing what children do best.,
他是孩子们中做得最好的
Please, don't apologize.
不用请不要道歉
Your son starts the agoge next year.
你儿子明年就要开始艰苦训导了
That is always a difficult time for a Spartan mother.
这对斯巴达的母亲来说,总是个艰难时刻
Yes, it will be hard. But also necessary.
是的,是会很艰难,但也是必须的
You will speak before the council in two days' time.
两天后,你就能在议会众人前演讲了
My husband does not have two days.
我丈夫没有两天的时间
Think of the two days as a gift.
把这两天的时间当作是份礼物
It's no secret.。Theron wants what you control.
这不是秘密 塞隆想要你掌握的东西
It's his voice you must silence.
你必须让他保持缄默
Make him your ally.and you will have your victory.
让他与你结盟,你就会赢得胜利
Thank you. You are wise as you are kind.
谢谢你英名而仁慈
206
There's your mother.
哦,你妈妈
You should keep a better eye on him if he's to be king one
day.
你该看好他,如果有一天他要成为国王
Be unfortunate if anything were to happen to him. Or to his
beautiful mother.
如果在他身上或在你身上发生了什么那就太不幸了
No! 不!
207
Our Greek comrades are begging for a crack at the Persians,
sire.
我们的希腊朋友请求打击波斯人,阁下
Good.
好的,
I've got something I think they can handle.
正好有点事,我想他们能处理
Tell Daxos that I want him and 20 of his best eager, sober and
ready for the next charge
告诉达克索斯我要他…和他的20个热切而冷静的士兵做好准备
208
King Leonidas.
列奥尼达国王!
Stelios, catch your breath, boy.
斯特里奥斯,喘口气,孩子
Yes, milord.
好的,我的大人
The Persians are approaching.
波斯人来了…
A small contingent.Too small for an attack.
一支小分队,小得不足以发动一次攻击
Captain, I leave you in charge.
队长,你来负责指挥
But sire...
但是,阁下…
Relax, old friend.
放松,老朋友
If they assassinate me, all of Sparta goes to war.
如果他们暗杀了我整个斯巴达都会投入战争
Pray they're that stupid.
祈祷吧,他们有那么蠢
Pray. we’re that lucky.
祈祷吧,我们有那么幸运
Besides...
另外…
there's no reason we can't be civil
我们没理由不文明点
is there?
有吗?
None, sire.
没有,阁下
208Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You must be Xerxes.
你一定是薛西斯了
Come, Leonidas.
来吧,列奥尼达
Let us reason together.
让我们一起来分析一下
It would be a regrettable waste...
那会是令人惋惜的浪费
it would be nothing short of madness
那会是除了疯狂之外,一无是处
were you, brave king and your valiant troops to perish all because
of a simple misunderstanding.
你是个勇敢的国王,只因为一个小误会你英勇的军队就要被毁灭
There's much our cultures could share.
我们有很多的文化可以分享
Haven’t you noticed?
你没注意到吗?
We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
整个早上都在分享我们的文化
Yours is a fascinating tribe.
你们是个迷人的部族
Even now you are defiant in the face of annihilation and the
presence of a god.
即使现在面对全军覆没,你还在挑衅
It isn't wise to stand against me,
在上帝面前和我作对是不明智的
Leonidas.
列奥尼达…
Imagine what a horrible fate awaits my enemies. when I would gladly
kill any of my own men for victory.
想象一下,等待我的敌人是自取灭亡.我会很乐意杀掉我的人,来庆祝胜利
And I would die for any one of mine.
而我愿意为任何一个我的人战死
You Greeks take pride in your logic.
你们希腊人,以你们的逻辑为骄傲
I suggest you employ it.
我建议你用用
Consider the beautiful land you so vigorously defend. Picture it
reduced to ash at my whim.
考虑一下你全力保卫的这片美丽土地在我的意志下,它将化成灰烬
Consider the fate of your women.
想想看,你们妇女的命运
Clearly you don't know our women. .
显然,你不了解我们的妇女
I might as well have marched them up here,
也许我该让她们也来这里
judging by what I've seen. You have many slaves, Xerxes. but few
warriors.
凭我的眼见来评判你有很多的奴隶,薛西斯。但没什么勇士
It won't be long before they fear my spears more than your
whips。
要不了多久,他们就会害怕我的矛胜过你的鞭子
It's not the lash they fear it is my divine power.
他们害怕的不是我的鞭子、而是我神圣的力量,
But I am a generous god. 但我是个慷慨的神
I can make you rich beyond all measure.
我能让你富甲天下
I will make you warlord of all Greece.
我能让你成为整个希腊的君王
You will carry my battle standard to the heart of Europe.
你将带领我的军队,进入欧洲的腹地
Your Athenian rivals
你的雅典对手
will kneel at your feet.
将跪倒在你脚下
if you will but kneel at mine.
如果你跪倒在我脚下
You are generous as you are divine.
你真是既慷慨又神圣
O king of kings.
万王之王
Such an offer only a madman would refuse.
只有疯子才会拒绝这样的条件
But the...
但是…
The idea of kneeling, it's...
下跪的想法
You see, slaughtering
你瞧…
all those men of yours has...
屠杀你的那些人
Well, it's left a nasty cramp in my leg...,
让我的腿严重抽搐
so kneeling will be hard for me.
所以,下跪对我来说有点困难
There will be no glory in your sacrifice.
你的牺牲将不会有荣耀
I will erase even the memory of Sparta from the histories.
我会把斯巴达从历史的记忆中抹去
Every piece of Greek parchment shall be burned.
每一片希腊的羊皮纸,都会被烧掉
Every Greek historian and every scribe shall have their eyes put
out and their tongues cut from their mouths.
每个希腊的历史学家,每个抄写员 都会被挖出眼睛,割掉舌头
Why, uttering the very name of Sparta or Leonidas will be
punishable by death。
以斯巴达和列奥尼达名字为荣的人将被处死
The world will never know you existed at all.
世界永远都不会知道…你曾存在过
The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant.
世界将会知道,自由的人起来对抗暴君
That few stood against many.
少数人对抗多数人
And before this battle was over that even a god-king can
bleed.
在这场战争结束前,哪怕是天王都要流血
209
You fought well today
你今天打得不错
for a woman.
为了一个女人
As did you.
你也一样
Maybe if I'm injured, you’ll be able to keep up with me.
也许你受了伤,你就跟不上我了
Perhaps I was so far ahead you couldn't see me.
也许我跑太前面了,你都看不见我了
More likely offering your backside to the Thespians.
或者你把后方留给了泰斯庇斯
Jealousy does not become you, my friend.
嫉妒 可不好,我的朋友
Move it, men!
都搬走,伙计们!
Pile those Persians high.
把那些波斯人堆高
For unless I miss my guess we're in for one wild night.
要是我没猜错的话我们要遭遇一个疯狂的夜晚了
210
They have served the dark will of Persian kings for 500
years.
他们效忠于波斯王的黑暗意志已500年了
Eyes as dark as night.
眼睛和夜一样黑
Teeth filed to fangs.
牙齿被磨成尖牙
Soulless.
没心没肺
The personal guard to King Xerxes himself.
薛西斯王的贴身护卫
The Persian warrior elite.
波斯勇士的精锐 The deadliest fighting force in all of Asia:
全亚洲最致命的攻击力量
The Immortals.
不死之身
The god-king has betrayed a fatal flaw:
天王暴露出了致命的缺点
Hubris.
狂妄自大
Easy to taunt, easy to trick.
容易被嘲弄,容易被欺骗
Before wounds and weariness have taken their toll the mad king
throws the best he has at us.
在伤痛和疲倦…让他们付出代价之前疯狂的王就派出了他最好的兵力
Xerxes has taken the bait.
薛西斯上钩了
Spartans, push!
斯巴达人,推啊!
Immortals.
不死之身
We put their name to the test.
他们的名字将经受考验
Father!
父亲!
My king!
国王!
Arcadians, now!
阿卡迪亚人,就是现在!
Go! Show the Spartans what we can do.
冲啊!让斯巴达人看看,我们能干什么
Go!
冲啊!
211
They shout and curse. stabbing wildly,
他们狂叫着,疯狂地刺杀
more brawlers than warriors.
更像是打架者而不是勇士
They make a wondrous mess of things.
他们令战事陷入混乱
Brave amateurs, they do their part.
勇敢的业余战士,他们竭尽所能了
Immortals.
不死之身
They fail our king's test.
他们没能通过我们国王的考验
And a man who fancies himself a god...
那个自诩为天神的人
.feels a very human chill crawl up his spine.
感到一阵寒意袭上了他的脊梁
212
To our king!
为我们的国王!
And our honored dead.
和我们光荣的牺牲!
Whom will Xerxes dare to send next?
薛西斯还敢派谁来?
Whom?!
There's nothing that can stop us now!
没有什么可以阻挡我们了
213
Even the king allows himself to hope for more than glory.
甚至是国王本人,也希望更大的荣耀
Such mad hope, but there it is:
如此疯狂的希望,但确实来了
'Against Asia's endless hordes,
对抗无止境的亚洲游牧民族
against all odds, we can do it.
对抗各种可能性
We can hold the Hot Gates.
我们能做到,我们能守住温泉关
We can win.'
我们能赢
Dawn.
黎明
Whips crack. Barbarians howl.
鞭子声野蛮人的嚎叫声
Those behind cry, 'Forward!'
后面的人喊着:“前进”!
Those in front cry, 'Back!'
前面的人喊着:“后退”!
Our eyes bear witness to the grotesque spectacle coughed forth from
the darkest corner of Xerxes' empire.
我们的眼睛目睹了来自薛西斯帝国最黑暗角落里产生的千奇百怪的事物
When muscle failed they turned to their magic.
当力量不管用时,他们开始使用魔法
One hundred nations descend upon us ,the armies of all Asia.
上百个部族的人向我们冲来整个亚洲的军队
Funneled into this narrow corridor their numbers count for
nothing.
集中到了狭长的山谷里他们的人数不再是优势
They fall by the hundreds.
他们成百上千地倒下
We send the severed bodies and the fragile hearts back to Xerxes'
feet.
我们把奴役的尸体和脆弱的心送还到薛西斯脚下
King Xerxes is displeased with his generals.
薛西斯王不满他的将军们
He disciplines them.
他们被处以军法
Xerxes dispatches his monsters from half the world away.
薛西斯从半个世界之外调来了巨兽
They're clumsy beasts and the piled Persian dead are
slippery.
它们是笨拙的野兽堆积的波斯死尸,令它们脚底打滑
214
You still here?
你还在这?
Somebody's gotta watch your back.
得有人看着你的背后
Not now, I'm a little busy.
现在我有点忙
Regroup!
重新列队!
Astinos!My son!
阿斯蒂诺斯,我的儿子!
Astinos!
阿斯蒂诺斯!
No!
不!
215
Day wears on.
这一天,度日如年
We lose few...
我们失去的很少…
but each felled is a friend or dearest blood.
但每个倒下的都是朋友,或最亲的人
And upon seeing the headless body of his own young son.
亲眼目睹自己年轻的儿子被砍去头颅
the captain breaks rank.
队长冲出了阵形
He goes wild, blood-drunk.
无比愤怒,疯狂杀敌
The captain’s cries of pain at the loss of his son.
队长为失去了儿子放声大哭
are more frightening to the enemy than the deepest battle
drums.
比最沉的战鼓声,还要令敌人胆寒
It takes three men to restrain him
用了三个人才阻止了他
and bring him back to our own.
把他拉回了我们的阵形中
The day is ours.
这一天是我们的
No songs are sung.
没有歌声飘扬
There is no glory to be had now.
现在没有荣耀了
Only retreat or surrender. Or death.
只有撤退,或是投降,或是死亡
Well, that's an easy choice for us, Arcadian.
这对我们是简单的选择,阿卡迪亚人
Spartans never retreat. Spartans never surrender.
斯巴达人从不撤退,斯巴达人从不投降
Go spread the word.
去吧,告诉别人
Let every Greek assembled know the truth of this.
让每个聚集起来的希腊人知道事情的真相
Let each among them search his own soul.
让他们中的每个人寻找他自己的灵魂
And while you're at it, search your own.
而你…在找你自己的
My men will leave with me.
我的人会跟我走
Godspeed, Leonidas.
上帝保佑你,列奥尼达
216
Your gods were cruel to shape you so,.
你们的神残忍地把你弄成这样
friend Ephialtes
我的朋友…厄菲阿尔特
The Spartans, too were cruel to reject you.
斯巴达人也是残忍地拒绝了你
But I am kind.Everything you could ever desire...
但我是仁慈的你曾想要得到的任何东西
every happiness you can imagine...
你能想象的任何欢乐
every pleasure your fellow Greeks
你跟随希腊人得到的快乐
and your false gods have denied you...
和你们虚伪的众神拒绝你的
I will grant you.
我都能给予你
For I am kind.
因为我是仁慈的
Embrace me as your king and as your god.
把我作为你的王和神来信奉
Yes.
好的!
Lead my soldiers to the hidden path
带我的士兵去那条隐秘的小路
that enters behind the cursed Spartans.
.让该死的斯巴达人后方空虚
and your joys will be endless.
你就会有享不尽的快乐
Yes! I want it all.
好的,我全部都要
Wealth. Women.
金钱,女人
And one more thing...
还有一样
I want a uniform.
我要一件盔甲
Done.
成交
You will find I am kind.
你会发现我是仁慈的
Unlike the cruel Leonidas who demanded that you stand.
不像残忍的列奥尼达要你站起来
I require only that you kneel.
我只要求你下跪
217
Beautiful night.
美好的夜晚
Yes, but I did not ask you here for small talk, Thereon
是的,但我不是请你来闲谈的,塞隆.
You can be sure of that.
你知道
You never spared words with me.
你从未对我多说过话
Can I offer you something? A drink, perhaps?
要我给你些什么吗?也许一杯喝的?
Is it poison?
下毒了吗?
I'm sorry to disappoint you, it’s only water.
抱歉,让你失望了,只是水
I'm told it's been arranged for you to go before the council.
我得知,已经安排你去议会了
Yes.
是的
I need your help in winning votes to send the army north to our
king.
我需要你的帮助赢得派兵向北出征的投票
Yes.
是的
I can see it,the two of us standing together.
我能明白,我们两个站在一起了
Me, politician. You, warrior.Our voices as one.
我是政客,你是勇士,我们的声音一致
But why would I want to do that?
但我为什么要那么做?
It proves you care for a king who right now fights for the very
water we drink.
这证明你支持一个…此刻正为我们喝的每滴水战斗的国王
True.
很对
But this is politics, not war.
但这是政治,不是战争
Leonidas is an idealist.
列奥尼达是个理想主义者
I know your kind too well. You send men to slaughter for your own
gain.
我太了解你的仁慈了你为了自己的利益,派人去杀戮
Your husband, our king,has taken 300 of our finest to
slaughter.
你丈夫国王…带走了我们最好的300人去屠杀
He's broken our laws and left without the council's consent.
他违反了法律没得到议会的同意就出兵了
I'm simply a realist.
我是个现实主义者
You're an opportunist.
你是机会主义者
You're as foolish as Leonidas if you think
men don't have a price in this world.
你和列奥尼达一样愚蠢如果你认为,人在这个世上没有价码
All men are not created equal.
人生来就不平等
That's the Spartan code, my little queen.
那是斯巴达人的准则,我的小皇后
I admire your passion.
我钦佩你的激情
But don't think that you a woman, even a queen
但不要以为你一个女人,甚至一个皇后
can walk into the council chamber and sway the minds of men.
能走进议会厅…动摇男人的心
I own that chamber as if it were built with these hands.
掌控议会的是我我能只手遮天
I could crush the life out of you right now.
我现在就可以用这只手掐死你
You will go before the council,
你可以去议会
but your words will fall on deaf ears.
但你的话只会进聋子的耳朵
Leonidas will receive no reinforcements,
列奥尼达得不到援军
and if he returns, without my help...
假使他没我的帮助
he will go to jail or worse.
回来了也要进监狱,甚至更糟
Do you love your Sparta?
你爱你的斯巴达吗?
Yes.
是的
And your king?
你的国王呢?
I do.
我爱他
Your husband fights for his land and his love.
你丈夫为他的土地和爱人在战斗
What do you have to offer in return for my word
你能给予什么呢?
that I'll help you send our army north?
作为我帮你…派我们的军队北上的回报
What does a realist want with his queen?
一个现实主义者想从他的皇后那里得到什么呢?
I think you know.
我想你知道
This will not be over quickly.
这可不会很快就完事了
You will not enjoy this.
你不会喜欢这样的
I'm not your king.
我不是你的国王
218
Dilios.
迪里奥斯!
I trust that scratch hasn't made you useless?
我相信那道伤没有把你废了吧
Hardly, my lord. It's just an eye.
一点没有,我的大人,只是一只眼睛
The gods saw fit to grace me with a spare.
上帝觉得,空缺一只眼睛会让我更加光彩
My captain?
我的队长呢?
Curses the gods and mourns alone.
在独自一人诅咒上帝和哀悼
219
Leonidas!
列奥尼达!
We are undone.Undone, I tell you. Destroyed.
我们完了,我告诉你完了被毁灭了
Daxos, calm yourself.
达克索斯,冷静点
Our hunchback traitor led Xerxes' lmmortalsto the hidden goat path
behind us.
一个驼背叛国者…带薛西斯的不死之身去了我们身后隐秘的牧羊道
The Phocians you posted there were scattered without a fight.
你竖在那里的波斯墙,不堪一击
This battle is over, Leonidas.
战争结束了,列奥尼达!
This battle is over when I say it is over.
我说结束,战争才结束!
By morning, the lmmortals will surround us.
到了早上,不死之身将包围我们
The Hot Gates will fall.
温泉关将沦陷
Spartans! Prepare for glory!
斯巴达人!准备迎接荣耀!
Glory? Have you gone mad?
荣耀?你是不是疯了?220
Children.Children!
孩子们!孩子们!
Gather round.
都过来
No retreat, no surrender.
没有撤退,没有投降
That is Spartan law.
那是斯巴达人的法则
And by Spartan law,
根据斯巴达人的法则
we will stand and fight
我们屹立着,战斗着
and die.
直到牺牲
A new age has begun.
一个新时代开始了
An age of freedom.
一个自由的时代
And all will know that 300 Spartans...
所有人都会知道,300个斯巴达人
gave their last breath to defend it.
用尽他们最后一口气守护自由
221
My friend. 我的朋友
I have lived my entire life without regret until now.
我这辈子除了现在,从来没后悔过
It's not that my son gave up his life for his country.
不是因为我儿子把生命献给了国家…
It's just that I never told him that I loved him the most.
而是我从未告诉他,我是最爱他的人
That he stood by me with honor.
他站在我身边…充满了荣耀
That he was all that was best in me.
他是我最好的一个
My heart is broken for your loss.
我为你失去亲人而心碎
Heart?
心?
I have filled my heart with hate.
我用仇恨填满了我的心
Good.
好的
Dilios...
迪里奥斯!
let's take a walk.
我们去走走
Yes, my lord.
好的,我的大人
But, sire, I am fit and ready for battle.
可是大人,我还行,我准备好战斗了
That you are, one of the finest.
你是最好的一个
But you have another talent unlike any other Spartan.
但你和其他斯巴达人不同你还有另外的天赋
You will deliver my final orders to the council with force and
verve.
你要用力量和气魄传达我最后的命令给议院
Tell them our story.
告诉他们我的故事
Make every Greek know what happened here.
让每个希腊人知道这里发生的事
You'll have a grand tale to tell.
这可是一个伟大的故事
A tale of victory.
一个胜利的故事
Victory.
胜利
Yes, my lord.
遵命,我的大人
Sire, any message...? For the queen?
大人,要带消息…?…给皇后
None that need be spoken.
什么也不需要说
222
Hundreds leave.
数百人走了
A handful stay.
少数人留下了
Only one looks back.
只有一人回头看了看
223
Spartans!
斯巴达人!
Ready your breakfast and eat hearty.
准备你们的早餐,放开吃吧
for tonight we dine in hell!
因为今晚我们要在地狱进餐!
224
May I give the floor now to the wife of Leonidas and queen of
Sparta.
现在我将发言权给予列奥尼达的妻子,斯巴达的皇后
What's this?
这怎么回事?
This is nothing.
没什么大不了的
Councilmen...
议员们
I stand before you not only as your queen.
我站在你们面前不仅仅是作为你们的皇后
I come to you as a mother.
我作为一名母亲来到这里
I come to you as a wife.
我作为一名妻子来到这里
I come to you as a Spartan woman.
我作为一名斯巴达的妇女来到这里
I come to you with great humility.
我诚惶诚恐地来到这里
I am not here to represent Leonidas.
我不是来这里表现列奥尼达的
His actions speak louder than my words ever could.
他的行动,远比我的言辞响亮
I am here for all those voices which cannot be heard.
我来这里,是为那些听不到的声音
Mothers, daughters, fathers, sons.
母亲、女儿、父亲和儿子的声音
Three hundred families that bleed for our rights...
三百个家庭为了我们的权利…
and for the very principles this room was built upon.
为了建造这大厅,维护的原则在流血
We are at war, gentlemen.
我们在打仗,先生们
We must send the entire Spartan army to aid our king
必须派整个斯巴达军队去援助国王
in the preservation of not just ourselves, but of our
children
不仅仅是保存自己,还有我们的孩子
Send the army for the preservation of liberty.
为了保存自由而出兵
Send it for justice.
为了正义而出兵
Send it for law and order.
为了法律和秩序而出兵
Send it for reason.
为了理智而出兵
But most importantly,
但最重要的是,
send our army for hope.
为了希望而出兵
Hope that a king and his men have not
希望国王和他的人
been wasted to the pages of history.
不会被历史所埋没
That their courage bonds us together.
他们的勇气,让我们团结在一起
That we are made stronger by their actions.
他们的行动,令我们更加坚强
.and that your choices today reflect their bravery.
你们今天的选择,证明了他们的勇敢
225
Three hundred.
300个
We must send them.
我们应该出兵
Moving...
感动
.eloquent, passionate.
雄辩,激昂
But it doesn't change the fact
但不能改变是你丈夫…
that your husband has brought war upon us.
给我们带来战争这一事实
You are wrong. Xerxes brought it forth...
你错了,是薛西斯带来的
.and before that,
在那之前,
his father Darius at Marathon.
他父亲大流士在马拉松也发动了战争
The Persians will not stop...
波斯人不会停下
until the only shelter we will find,
直到我们陷入混乱
is rubble and chaos.
变成一盘散沙
This chamber needs no history lesson, my queen.
这个议事厅不需要历史教训,我的皇后
Then what is the lesson you would like to leave?
那你想留下怎样的教训?
Shall I begin to enumerate all of them?
要我开始一一列举吗?
Honor. Duty. Glory.
荣耀,职责,光荣
You speak of honor, duty and glory?
你是说荣耀?职责?光荣?
But what of adultery?
那么通奸呢?
How dare you.
你竟敢?
How dare I?
我竟敢?
Watch her carefully.
好好看看她
She is a trickster in true form.
她就是活生生的骗子
Do not play with the members of this sacred chamber, my
queen.
别愚弄这神圣大厅里的人,我的皇后
Just hours ago, you offered yourself to me.
才几个小时前,你把自己给了我
Were I a weaker man,
我是软弱,
I would have her scent on me still.
我身上还带着她的气味
This is outrage.
这是侮辱
Oh, the hypocrite speaks!
哦,伪君子说话了
Did you not receive a similar payment,
你有没有得到相同的报酬?
which you took. in exchange for her having an audience with these
noble men?
作为你让她在这些贵族面前演讲的交换
That is a lie.
那是谎言
Is it?
是吗?
Was he not, by your invitation, asked to come to the king's
bedchamber?
不是你邀请他进入国王的卧室吗?
The very bed where you attempted to negotiate with me so
vigorously?
你打算在那张床上和我商谈 那么充满活力
You look shocked.
你们看起来震惊了
A bribe of the flesh, gentlemen...
肉体的行贿,先生们
while her husband promotes anarchy and war.
而她的丈夫…推行无政府状态和战争
He speaks truth. Words escape even the most cunning tongue...
这是最狡诈的舌头说出的话
my little whore queen.
我淫荡的小皇后
What queen-like behavior.
真不愧是皇后的举止啊!
Remove her from this chamber before she infects us further.
把她从大厅拉出去,在她把不光彩
with her inglorious and shabby self.
和卑劣的身体玷污我们之前
This will not be over quickly.
这可不会很快就完事
You will not enjoy this.
你不会喜欢这个的
I am not your queen.
我不是你的皇后
Traitor.
叛徒!
Traitor! Traitor! Traitor!
叛徒,叛徒,叛徒
Traitor!
叛徒!
226
Leonidas, my compliments and congratulations.
列奥尼达,向你问候,恭喜你
You surely have turned calamity into victory.
你确实把灾祸转化为胜利
Despite your insufferable arrogance...
尽管你高傲自大,让人难以忍受
the god-king has come to admire Spartan valor and fighting
skill.
天王还是要羡慕斯巴达人的勇猛和战斗技巧
You will make a mighty ally.
你可以有一个强大的盟友
Yield, Leonidas. Think of your men
. 理智点吧,替你的人想想
I beg you.
我求你了
Listen to your fellow Greek.
听你希腊朋友的话吧
He can attest to the divine one's generosity.
他能证明圣明之人的慷慨
Despite your several insults,
尽管你数次侮辱
despite your horrid blasphemies...
尽管你有可怕的亵渎
the lord of hosts is prepared to forgive all...
大王还是准备尽数赦免
and more, to reward your service.
此外,为了嘉奖你的效忠
You fight for your lands.
你为之战斗的土地,
Keep them.
仍由你拥有
You fight for Sparta.
你为之战斗的斯巴达
She will be wealthier and more powerful than ever before.
她将比以前更加富有,更加强大
You fight for your kingship.
你为之战斗的王位
You will be proclaimed warlord of all Greece.
你将被宣布成为全希腊的国王
answerable only to the one true master of the world.
只需要答复这个世界唯一真正的主人
227
Leonidas, your victory will be complete...
列奥尼达,你的胜利达到了
if you but lay down your arms and kneel to holy Xerxes.
只要你放下武器,跪倒在神圣的薛西斯前
228
It's been more than 30 years since the wolf in the winter
cold.
距离那次遭遇冬天里的狼已经30年了
And now, as then,it's not fear that grips him only restlessness.A
heightened sense of things.
此刻,并不是害怕束缚了他只有无穷无尽不断加强的感受
The seaborne breeze coolly kissing the sweat at his chest and
neck.
海上吹来的凉爽微风亲吻着他脖子和胸膛的汗水
Gulls cawing...
海鸥在鸣叫
complaining even as they feast on the thousands of floating
dead.
抱怨着好像要它们享用上千具漂浮的死尸
The steady breathing of the 300 at his back ready to die for him
without a moment's pause.
他身后,300位勇士沉着地呼吸着没有一丝犹豫,准备为他牺牲
Every one of them ready to die.
他们每个人都做好了牺牲的准备
His helmet is stifling.
他的头盔太沉闷了
His shield is heavy.
他的盾牌太沉重了
229
Your spear.
你的矛
You there...
你
Ephialtes.
厄菲阿尔特
May you live forever.
愿你永远活着
Leonidas, your spear.
列奥尼达,你的矛
Stelios!
斯特里奥斯!
Slaughter them!
杀光他们!
230
1)
His helmet was stifling.
他的头盔太沉闷
It narrowed his vision,
阻碍了他的视线
and he must see far.
他必须要看得远
2)
His shield was heavy.
他的盾牌太沉
It threw him off balance...
让他失去了平衡
and his target is far away.
他的目标在远处
The old ones say we Spartans are descended from Hercules
himself.
古人说我们斯巴达人是赫拉克勒斯的后代
Bold Leonidas gives testament to our bloodline.
勇敢的列奥尼达,证明了我们的血统
His roar is long and loud.
他的吼声响彻云霄
231
My king.
我的国王
It's an honor to die at your side.
死在你身边是我的光荣
It's an honor to have lived at yours.
和你们生在一起是我的光荣
232
My queen!
我的皇后
My wife
我的妻子
My love.
我的爱人
'Remember us.'
记住我们
As simple an order as a king can give.
一个国王能给予的最简洁的命令
'Remember why we died.'
记住我们为什么死
For he did not wish tribute or song...
因为他不希望进贡和歌颂
nor monuments, nor poems of war and valor.
没有战争和英勇事迹的纪念碑和诗歌
His wish was simple.
他的愿望很简单
'Remember us'...
记住我们
he said to me.
他对我说
That was his hope.
那是他的希望
Should any free soul
任何灵魂自由的人,
come across that place...
都该去那个地方
in all the countless centuries yet to be..
从今往后,无止境的岁月里
may all our voices whisper to you
我们的声音…
from the ageless stones.
将穿越永恒的石头…到达你那里
Go tell the Spartans, passerby...
告诉路过的斯巴达人
that here, by Spartan law, we lie.
我们遵照斯巴达的法律,躺在了这里
And so my king died.
就这样,我的国王死了
and my brothers died.
我的兄弟死了
barely a year ago.
仅仅一年前
Long I pondered my king's cryptic talk of victory.
我长久地在回味着国王关于胜利的隐秘谈话
Time has proven him wise.
时间证明了他的明智
For from free Greek to free Greek...
因为从希腊人到自由的希腊人
the word was spread that bold Leonidas and his 300...
传播着列奥尼达和300勇士的话
so far from home..
传播得离家如此之远.
lied down their lives not just for Sparta..
他们躺下了,不仅仅为了斯巴达
but for all Greece
也为了所有希腊人…
and the promise this country holds.
和这个国家信守的承诺
Now, here on this rugged patch of earth called Plataea.
现在,在这片叫普兰帝亚的粗糙破碎的土地上
Xerxes' hordes face obliteration!
薛西斯的游牧部族正面临灭绝
Just there the barbarians huddle...
就在那里,野蛮人乱作一团
sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers.
完全恐惧,紧握双手他们的心和冰冷的手
knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the
swords and spears of 300.
完全知道300勇士的刀剑让他们遭受了怎样无情的恐怖
Yet they stare now across the plain at 10,000 Spartans commanding
30,000 free Greeks!
他们还将看到一万斯巴达人代表着三万自由的希腊人穿过平原
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one.
敌人和我们的人数不过是微不足道的3比1
Good odds for any Greek.
每个希腊人都很有机
This day, we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in
a future brighter than anything we can imagine.
这一天,我们把世界从虚幻和暴政中拯救出来引向一个我们能想象的光明的未来
Give thanks, men to Leonidas and the brave 300.
感谢列奥尼达和勇敢的300勇士
To victory!
为了胜利!