【莎士比亞十四行詩第130首《SHAKESPEARE'SSONNET130》新譯】
2019-08-08 06:42阅读:
SHAKESPEARE'S SONNET 130
莎士比亞十四行詩第130
首
My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun;
吾情婦之眼全不似朝陽;
Coral is far more red than her lips’ red;
珊瑚殷红遠勝其丹唇;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
雪若瑩白,
那其雙乳何滯暗;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
發若金絲,
其蓬頭色似铁深。
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
絹玫瑰屢見不鮮,
紅白相間,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
然吾不見其有此桃頰;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
有些清香更教人怡悅舒顏,
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
不似吾情婦氣息不雅。
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
樂聞其鶯鶯軟語, 然諳知
That music hath a far more pleasing sound.
輕歌韶樂則更令我沉醉。
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
自認從未見過天仙飄逸,
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground.
吾情婦,行走,只腳踏實地。
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
然天可鑑,自認吾愛世皆罕,
As any she belied with false compare.
無遜於任何嬌飾之紅顏。
hkdcsh
2019.04.18 譯於香港