《越狱》(第一季)中的100句精彩台词
2011-02-01 21:27阅读:
100 perfect sentences in Prison
Break Ι
1. Be the change you want to see in the
world.
欲变世界,先变其身。
2. It'll all be over.
这件事将会过去。
3. At some point, we got to pull the
trigger on this thing.
到了某个时候,该做的总得要做呀!
4. I don't want to rush
this.
我可不想这么急。
5. Are you having second
thoughts?
你是不是后悔了?
6. She probably thinks I went sissy up in here.
她说不定认为我在这里变得女人气了。
7. I can't help wondering what someone
with your credentials is doing in a place like
this.
我就纳闷了像你这么优秀的人才,跑到这种鬼地方干什么。
8. Shah Jahan built the Taj Majal as a
monument to his undying love for his wife.
沙迦汗建造了泰姬陵来表达对他的妻子永恒的爱。
9. It appeals to the romantic in
her.
它唤起了她心中的浪漫情怀。
10. The worst part about it is, I've never
thanked her.
让我愧疚的是,我从来没感谢过她。
11. That's where I was hoping you could be
of assistance.
我希望你能帮上我这个忙。
12. For the favor, I can offer you three
days of work a week in here.
作为回报,我可以让你在这儿一周工作三天。
13. It's better for me to owe you one in
here than it is for you to owe me one.
在这里你欠我个人情绝对比你欠我个人情要好。
14. We're through here.
我们没什么好说的了。
15. It's pretty obvious to me you need
some guidance.
很明显你需要人给你做做思想工作。
16. We got nothing in
common.
我们没有共同点。
17. I'm about as excited by the prospect
as you are, but something's gotta give.
我和你对未来都充满了希望,但是需要付出代价的。
18. You have got too much potential to be
screwing up your life like this.
你是个有潜力的孩子,你不能就这么自毁前程。
19. It's not luck of the draw that you're
in here with Lincoln.
你和Lincoln关在一起绝非巧合。
20. You two have the most dysfunctional
idea of love I've ever seen.
你们的兄弟之情恐怕是我见过的最古怪的了。
21. I did everything I could do to make it
work.
我努力想搞好关系。
22. The evidence was
cooked.
证据是伪造的。
23. Take care of
yourself.
你多保重。
24. Something more is going on
here.
这背后有阴谋。
25. In this case, we're hoping you'll
suspend that position.
在这个案子上,我们希望您能保留您的立场。
26. How can I turn my back on
him?
我又怎么能袖手旁观呢?
27. You have a habit of answering a
question with a question.
你很喜欢拿问题去回答别人的问题。
28. You have a way of answering questions
that beg more questions.
你很喜欢问那种越追究问题越多的问题。
29. I'm not a man to
equivocate.
我不是模棱两可的人。
30. I will not be cowed into forsaking my
beliefs.
我不会因为被恐吓而去放弃我的信仰。
31. I'm not asking you to love me, I
already screwed up that chance long ago.
我不是在恳求你再爱我,很久以前我就失去了这个机会。
32. You can still put the brakes on this
thing.
亡羊补牢,为时不晚。
33. All I'll do is drag him down with
me.
我所做的一切只会拖累别人。
34. You're a hell of a
strategist.
你可真是个战略高手呀!
35. There's bigger things to worry about
at the moment.
现在有更重要的事情要担心。
36. Our relationship transcends
race.
我们的关系超越了种族。
37. Every single step's already been
mapped out.
每个步骤都已经策划好了。
38. When it does, we'll be long
gone.
等它找上时,我们早就远走高飞了。
39. The prosecution's case was a slam
dunk.
这起起诉案是件热门大案。
40. In for an inch, in for a
mile.
既来之,则安之。
41. You came all the way down here to tell
me how guilty I am?
你不辞劳苦地过来就是来告诉我我的罪有多深重?
42. We have a small
complication.
我们有一点小麻烦。
43. Anyone that's a threat to what we're
doing is expendable.
任何威胁到我们的人都是可牺牲的。
44. Preparation can only take you so far,
after that, you gotta take a few leaps of faith.
谋事在人,成事在天。
45. The world would be a better place
without him.
这个世界没有他会更好。
46. That's cardinal sin number
one.
这是罪加一等。
47. You should give it some
thought.
你应该再仔细考虑一下。
48. Let's cut to the
chase.
我不想跟你废话。
49. You're gonna take care of that thing,
aren't you?
你不会让我失望的,对吗?
50. I don't know if I can take
it.
我不知我能否承受。
51. Does there need to be a
reason?
需要理由吗?
52. I really appreciate all the effort
that you put into this.
我真的很感谢你为此付出的一切。
53. There is one thing you could do for
me.
你倒是能帮我做一件事。
54. Maybe we'll get enough to bring him on
board.
或许他会管这事。
55. You could at least say that like you
mean it.
你应该装得更像一点才行。
56. I didn't have a whole lot
left.
我已经不抱太大的希望了。
57. I don't think an innocent man should
be killed for something he didn't do.
我认为一个无辜的人不该为他没做过的事而被处死。
58. Is that the best you can
do?
你就那么点儿能耐?
59. Not even a week in here and you're
already working it like an old con.
来这儿还不到一周,你做起事儿来就像是个老油条。
60. You've got one up on
me.
你已经胜我一筹。
61. That's exactly what I'd
do.
这是我的风格。
62. Time to put this theory to the
test.
是时候把理论应用于实践了。
63. We are not gonna rest until we find
out what happened.
不查明真凶,我们决不罢休。
64. You said I'd feel a lot better if I
just told you the truth.
你说如果我说真话,我心里会轻松很多。
65. Why do I get the feeling there's a
string attached to this?
为什么我觉得这件事情没那么简单?
66. I hope you don't feel like you own me
anything.
我不希望你觉得欠我什么。
67. That's all that matters to me right
now.
这对我来说就足够了。
68. He's the one guy in here I can
actually make a difference with.
他是这里唯一能让我区别对待的人。
69. You'd better start thinking about what
you're doing.
你最好想一下你现在在干什么。
70. Whatever happens out there is out of
my jurisdiction.
外面发生的事完全超出我的权力范围。
71. There was nothing you can
done.
你无能为力。
72. A man's down, you give him your
hand.
别人有难,就要伸出援手。
73. You just magically show up like some
knight in shining armor, ready to save the