新浪博客

《全民情敌》全部经典台词

2011-02-11 21:30阅读:
没有女人起床时会说…
No woman wakes up saying
“希望今天不会有帅哥追我”
'God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet today. '
她可能会说:“现在时机不太对”
Now, she might say,'This is a really bad time for me. '
或是这句: “我只是需要一点空间”
Or something like, 'I just need some space. '
或是我最喜欢的…
Or my personal favorite
“我现在正在全心发展事业”
'I'm really into my career right now. '
你相信吗? 她也不信
You believe that? Neither does she.
知道原因吗? 因为她在骗你
You know why? Because she's lying to you, that's why.
听懂了吗?骗你的
You understand me? Lying.
时机并没有不对 她也不需要空间
It's not a bad time for her. She doesn't need any space.
她也许专心事业…
She may be into her career...
但她其实是说: “给我滚开”
but what she's really saying is, 'Get away from me now.
'
或是: “再努力点吧,笨蛋”
Or possibly, 'Try harder, stupid. '
到底是什麽意思呢?
Well, which one is it?
人类沟通有六成不是靠说话
60% of all human communication is nonverbal.
身体语言
Body language.
三成靠你说话的音调
30% is your to
ne.
那表示你的意思传达中有九成…
So that means that 90% of what you're saying...
不是用嘴巴讲的
ain't coming out of your mouth.
她当然会骗你
Of course she'll lie to you.
她是个好人,她不想伤害你
She's a nice person, she doesn't wanna hurt your
feelings.
她还能说什麽?她跟你又不熟
What else is she gonna say? She doesn't even know you.
还不熟
Yet.
很幸运地,和我们一样…
Luckily, the fact is that just like the rest of us...
就算美女也不知道自己要什麽
even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants until
she sees it.
这就是我的工作
And that's where I come in.
我要让她看清楚
My job is to open her eyes.
《全民情敌》全部经典台词

二基本原则:
基本原则: 不论何事、不论何时、不论何人……
Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who, any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet, just needs the right broom.

《全民情敌》全部经典台词
任何男人都有机会迷倒任何女人
any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet.
只要方法正确
Just needs the right broom.

你不能运用你没有的东西
You cannot use what you do not have.
保持自我,害羞的就别装外向 外向的别装害羞
So if you're shy, be shy. If you're outgoing, be
outgoing.

她不想知道细节,但她要真正的你
She may not want the whole truth, but she does want the
real you.
她也许不会想一次搞定 但她想看真正的你
She may not want to see it all at once, but she does
want to see it.
所以今晚,当你在想该讲什麽、该穿什麽、或她到底喜不喜欢你时

So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, how you
look, or if she likes you...
记住,她已经跟你约会了
just remember, she is already out with you.
那表示她在能拒绝时却答应了你
That means she said yes when she could have said no.
在她可以躲开你时却见了你
That means she made a plan when she could have just
blown you off.
这表示你不用再设法让她喜欢你
So that means it is no longer your job to try to make
her like you.
而是设法别搞砸一切
It is your job not to mess it up.

个人形象是很具可塑性的
'You' is a very fluid concept right now.

倾听她说的话,有所回应
Listen to what she is saying and respond.

没上过高中的可能不知道 来电的感觉很棒
In case you didn't go to high school, hitting is a good
thing.
那是怎麽发生的?永恒的爱?
So how does it happen, great love?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
我只能告诉你 爱总是发生在转眼之间
ut what I can tell you, is that it happens in the blink
of an eye.
这一刻你还在享受人生
One moment, you're enjoying your life.
下一刻却怀疑自己没有爱会死
And the next, you're wondering how you ever lived
without them.

我只需要三次约会
Three dates is all I need.
三次约会,保证成功 我会让你达到致胜的关键时刻…
Three dates, and I'll get you here, to the high-stakes
medal round...
十个女人之中有八个相信初吻…
where eight out of 10 women believe that the first
kiss...
能传达出两人关系的一切
will tell them everything they need to know about the
relationship.
在那之后,一切就靠你自己了
After that, you're on your own.
但是请永远记住…
But always remember...
人生的本质不在于你活了多久
life is not the amount of breaths you take.
而是那些令你怦然心动的时刻
It's the moments that take your breath away.

感情是给企求美好人生的人谈的
Besides, relationships are for people waiting for
something better to come along.
这麽说真酸葡萄
Spoken like a true cynic.
不是酸葡萄,是务实
I'm not a cynic. I'm a realist.

《全民情敌》全部经典台词

你知道我每天起床有多难过?
You know what it's like getting up every morning feeling
hopeless?
感觉就像你的挚爱跟错了男人
Feeling like the love of your life is waking up with the
wrong man?
但你又希望她找到幸福…
But at the same time, hoping that she still finds
happiness...
就算她不是跟你在一起
even if it's never gonna be with you?

你想受人尊重… 就得尊重自己…
If you want to be taken seriously as an adult...
then start taking yourself seriously as an adult...



就某方面来说 男人很难…
On the one hand, it is very difficult for a man...
跟你这种女人攀谈
to even speak to someone who looks like you.
但另一方面 你该面对这些吗?
But on the other hand, should that be your problem?
人生总是有逆境
So life's kind of hard all around.
只要多注意点就行
Not if you pay attention.

13. 我告诉你,人们一辈子都在找寻…
I'm telling you, people search their whole lives trying
to find the...
我们存在的理由
Reasons that we're here

14. 我一向都告诉我的客户…
Well, like I always tell my clients:
每一天都要很有目标的开始
Begin each day as if it were on purpose.



小心谨慎的人很害怕…
people who are guarded are afraid...
人一眼看穿他们
that you can see right through them.
所以他们躲在秘密和幽默之后
That's why they hide behind layers of secrecy or humor.

《全民情敌》全部经典台词
我想想,我们该敬什麽?
Let's see, what should we toast to?
绝不说谎、偷窃、欺骗或喝酒
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink.
真要说谎,在心爱的人怀中说
But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you
love.
真要偷窃,偷那些坏人的东西
If you must steal, steal away from bad company.
真要欺骗,就骗死神
If you must cheat, cheat death.
真要喝酒…
And if you must drink...
就为心动的时刻畅饮
drink in the moments that take your breath

三、误解后的对话:
但我来了,一切就是现在
But i am right here and our time is right now

你跟我一样害怕
I am just as scared as you are.

我不知道这是谁,我也不在乎
I donot know who this is and i donot care

我只知道他对你不会跟我一样
what i do knows is he well never feel about you the why that i do

人谈恋爱就是会这样
Because that's what people do.
会雀跃 还希望自己会飞
They leap and hope to God they can fly.
不然的话…
Because otherwise...
我们会像石头般掉落…
we just drop like a rock...
坠落时一路想着…
wondering the whole way down:
“我为什麽要跳?”
'Why in the hell did I jump?'
但是我在这里 坠落地面
But here I am, Sara, falling.
而唯一让我感觉自己会飞的人
And there's only one person that makes me feel like I
can fly.
就是你
That's you.
所以你有点喜欢我喽?
So, you kind of like me?

No.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你,我从一开始就…
I love you, and I knew it from the first...
如果我也说一样的话就很蠢了
If I say it back now, it'll sound so stupid.

基本原则…
Basic principles:

根本没有原则
There are none.



Sara Melas: What is it about guys that makes them want to screw anything that walks even when they're going out with someone as awesome as Allegra Cole? I mean she's only the most fabulous thing walking around New York. Thanks, Young. Are you kidding? Of course I'm gonna run it. Why should shewaste her heart on some Swedish aristo-brat? Even if he is gorgeous. Hei, if he's stupid enough to cheat, the world should know he's dumb enough to get caught. Exactly. I'm in the elevator. See you in a minute.
Woman: Good morning, how are you?
Geoff: Bitter, party of one.
Sara: You should try it sometime.
Geoff: Barbados by myself? I wouldn't last five minutes.
Sara: It was just what the doctor ordered. I slept in, I did my yoga, I read a couple of books, I flirted with my scuba instructor.
Geoff: And apparently never left the office.
Sara: I know, isn't that great?
Geoff: You should've taken someone with you.
Sara: Who! Who am I gonna take with me?
Geoff: This is where a boyfriend comes in handy.
Sara: I don't have time for a boyfriend.
Geoff: You said that two years ago.
Sara: Yes, and it's as true today as it was then.
Man: Hi!
Sara: Hi!
Man: I thought you were on vacation.
Sara: See if these are in focus and have them in my desk in an hour. Besides, relationships are for people they’re just waiting for something better to come along.
Max: Spoken like a true cynic.
Sara: I'm not a cynic. I'm a realist.
Max: You are a realist masquerading as a cynic who is secretly an optimist. What are you doing here? What is she doing here?
Sara: She works here, remember?
Max: No, she doesn't. Not for another four days.
Sara: This couldn't wait.
Max: Of course it could. What are you doing? Go back to the beach. I don't want you here.
Sara: No, really, you do.
Max: You are becoming a sick, workaholic lunatic and this is exactly the kind of nervous, overwrought behavior that leads to--
Sara: Pictures of Sebby with a busty brunette.
Max: A very, very big raise. Jesus. You could find dirt in a snowstorm.
Sara: Comes with the job.
Max: You know, kiddo, there is more to life than watching other people live it.
Sara: Can I help he was cheating on my beach?
Max: Hei. I think it's great that you're so good at your job. I'm just a little worried as to why.
Sara: Let me worry about that.

生活不是你所呼吸的,而是你所目瞪口呆的片刻.
Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.


不要说谎,不要欺骗,不要饮酒.如果不得不说谎,那就躺在爱人的臂弯了说;如果不得不偷盗,那就去偷那些坏人的公司;如果不得不欺骗,那就去骗死人;如果必须饮酒,那就在精彩的时候饮
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away

我的更多文章

下载客户端阅读体验更佳

APP专享