PeppaPig第二季TheEyeTest视力检查
2020-12-31 14:21阅读:
Peppa and George are playing with Pedro Pony.
佩奇、乔治和小马佩德罗在一起玩。
They are going to jump in muddy puddles.
他们要去泥坑里跳。
Pedro has slipped and lost his glasses.
佩德罗滑倒了弄丢了他的眼镜。
Where are my glasses?
我的眼镜呢?
Without glasses. Pedro can not see very well.
没有了眼镜佩德罗看不清楚东西。
George has found Pedro's glasses.
乔治找到了佩德罗的眼镜。
Ooooh!
哦!
Silly George.
淘气的乔治。
Here they are.
佩德罗给你。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
“Pedro, Why do you wearglasses?”
“佩德罗,你为什么要一直戴着眼镜呢?”
I need to. The optician says so.
我必须要带。这是验光师跟我说的。
What's an optician?
到底什么是验光师啊?
“M
y daddy is an optician, he checks that you can see clearly.”
“我爸爸是一名验光师,他可以帮你检查你是否看得清楚。”
How?
怎么做?
Does he look inside your head?
他是要检查你的大脑吗?
He does an eye test.
他做的是视力检查。
Shall I give you an eye test?
要我来给你做个视力检查吗?
“Yes, give me an eye test.”
“好的,给我做个视力检查吧。”
OK.
好的。
“Hmmm, interesting!”
“嗯,让我来看看!”
Close one eye and say what you see.
闭上一只眼,然后说出你所看到的。
I can see George.
我能看见乔治。
Now close both eyes.
现在闭上双眼。
“Now, I can't see anything.”
“现在,我什么都看不见了。”
“Hmmm, can't see anything.”
“嗯,什么都看不见了。”
“Very, very interesting.”
“这一点很值得关注。”
I think you need glasses.
我觉得你需要戴上眼镜。
“Oh, do I?”
“哦,是吗?”
Yes.
是的。
“Pedro, home time.”
“佩德罗,该回家啦。”
“Bye bye, Pedro!”
“再见,佩德罗!”
Bye bye!
再见!
“Mummy, I need glasses.”
“妈妈,我需要戴眼镜了。”
What?
什么?
Pedro gave me an eye test and I need glasses.
佩德罗给我做了视力检查,他说我需要戴上眼镜。
I'm sure your eyes are fine.
我确定你的眼睛没有问题。
“No, mummy, when I closed my eyes, I couldn't see
anything.”
“不是的,妈妈,当我闭上眼睛,我什么也看不见了。”
But no one can see anything with their eyes
closed.
但是没有谁的眼睛闭上了还能看到东西的。
Oh.
哦。
What's this about needing glasses?
为什么会突然说起要戴眼镜?
Pedro knows all about glasses.
佩德罗对眼镜了如指掌。
His daddy is an optician.
他爸爸是一名验光师。
“All right, Peppa, let's take you to the optician for a
propereye test.”
“好的,佩奇,那我带你到真正的验光师那儿去检查一下。”
Let's go now.
我们现在就去吧。
“George, would you like an eye test, too?”
“乔治,你也要去检查视力吗?”
No.
不要。
Peppa is at the optician’s. Mr. Pony is the
optician.
佩奇到了验光师这里。马先生就是验光师。
“Hello, Peppa, please sit down.”
“你好,佩奇,请坐。”
“Now, what can I do for you?”
“现在,我能为您做些什么?”
“I need an eye test,
please.”
“请给我做个视力检查。谢谢!”
Of course, put these special glasses on and then look at the
chart.
没问题,把这个特殊眼镜戴上然后看看这个表。
Mr. Pony is going to test Peppa's eyes.
马先生要为佩奇检查视力。
“Can you read these letters for me, please?”
“你能把这些字母都读出来吗?”
“Ok, hmmm A... B... C... D... E... F...”
“好的,嗯A…B…C…D…E…F……。”
Good!
很好!
Now these numbers, please.
请读一下这些数字。
Hmmm. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6
嗯。1…2…3…4…5…6。
Very good!
非常好!
“And now these colors, please.”
“现在请说出这些颜色。”
Red... green... orange... blue... yellow...
purple.
红色…绿色…橙色…蓝色…黄色…紫色
Excellent!
非常好!
While I check your results, would you like to choose some
glasses?
我确认结果的时候,你要去挑一副眼镜吗?
“Yes, please.”
“是的,我要。”
“How about these glasses, Peppa?”
“这副眼镜怎么样,佩奇?”
They're funny.
看着,真好笑。
“I know, what about these ones?”
“对了,你觉得这副怎么样?”
They're too big.
这副太大了。
How about these?
那么这副怎么样?
“Wow, I like these ones, Mummy.”
“哇,我喜欢这副眼镜,妈妈。”
“Yes, Peppa. You look fantastic.”
“不错,佩奇。你看起来棒极了。”
I look fantastic.
我看起来棒极了。
Good news!
好消息!
Peppa has perfect eyesight.
佩奇眼睛的视力非常好。
“Oh, so I don't need glasses?”
“哦,那我就不需要眼镜了?”
No!
是的!
But I really want glasses.
但我真的很想戴眼镜。
Hmmm, I suppose you could have some sunglasses.
嗯,我觉得你可以找一副太阳眼镜。
“Yes, sunglasses.”
“没错,戴太阳眼镜。”
Here you are.
给你。
Fantastic!
好极了!
I hope it's sunny every day.
我希望每天都是晴天。
So I can always wear my sunglasses.
这样的话我就可以每天戴着太阳镜了。