新浪博客

英文剧本-《功夫熊猫1》(Toefloral中文翻译)

2013-06-03 15:40阅读:
Kungfu Panda 功夫熊猫1
Revised by Toefloral

ACT1------------PO的梦境开场---------------  
传说中传颂着一名传奇武士,他的功夫早已成为不朽传说 他浪迹江湖,一路行侠仗义
Legend tells of a legendary warrior, whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.
He travelled the land in search of worthy foes.
我看你这么爱吃,尝尝我的拳头如何!
I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew on my fist!!!
武士一言不发 因为他嘴里塞满了食物。 而他一口把食物吞下,然后说道
The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full. Then he swallowed. And then he spoke.
'少啰唆! 接招吧!'
Enough talk. Let's fight.
他的致命招数无人能挡,敌人都被他的犀利亮瞎了眼,爆出了翔
He was so deadly in fact, that his enemies will go blind, from over e
xposure to pure awesomeness.
英文剧本-《功夫熊猫1》(Toefloral中文翻译) 
我的眼睛!
My eyes!
他太给力了!
He's too awesome!
而且很有型!
And attractive.
我们该怎么报答你呢?
How can we repay you?
不要迷恋哥,哥只是个传说
There is no charge for awesomeness. Or attractiveness.
在他面前数字神马都是浮云,他打的不是怪,是寂寞。他屌而萌的气质一直被模仿,从未被超越。即使是名镇神州的盖世五杰,也对他佩服得五体投地
It mattered not how many foes he faced. They were no match for his voracity. Never before had a panda been so feared, and so loved. Even the most heroic heroes in all of China, The Furious Five, bowed in respect to this great master.
咱们该出去放松放松
We should hang out.
必须的!
Agreed.   
走起!
Yeh!

但现在不是放松的时候 面对妖魔大军的人海战术 当务之急是...
But hanging out would have to wait. Cause when you're facing the ten thousand demons of demon mountain. There is only one thing that matters and that's...
阿波!起床咯!你上工要迟到了
Po! Get up! You'll be late for work.
啥?
What ? ...

ACT2------------PO家里---------------
英文剧本-《功夫熊猫1》(Toefloral中文翻译)
阿波 快起床 !嘿!你在上面磨蹭什么呢?  
Po , get up. Hey! Po, what are you doing up there?
啊,没啥。猴子! 螳螂! 仙鹤! 毒蛇! 老虎! 哇哦!
Ah .. nothing ..  Monkey, mantis, crane, viper, tigeress, roar~~  
阿波,快点,你赶不及上工了
Po ,let's go , you 're late for work  
我来了,对不起,老爹
Coming... (Fell down stairs)  Sorry dad 
‘对不起’有毛用,又做不了面条!还有你在上面鼓捣啥呢,挺吵吵的
Sorry doesn't make the noodles  and what are you doing up there , all that noise  
没什么 做了个犯二的梦而已 !
Oh nothing , just had a crazy dream 
什么梦?  
About what ?  
啥?
Uh ?  
你梦到什么了?
What were you dreaming about?
我...我梦到...对,我梦到面条了
What was I , ahhh, I was dreaming about uhhh noodles ... 
面条? 你真的梦到面条了?
Noodles ? You were really dreaming about noodles?  
啊,没错,我还能梦到些啥?
Uh yeh , what else would I be dreaming about ?  
谢谢
Thank you~~  
哦,悠着点,那汤很……给力
Oh ...careful, that soup is ... sharp  
哦,太令人高兴了 我的儿子终于梦到了面条你不知道为了这一刻 我已经等待了多久 这是个好兆头啊 阿波!
Oh ... happy day.. my son finally having the noodle dream! You don't know how long I 've been waiting for this moment. This is a sign! Po~  
什么兆头?
Ahh ..a sign of what?
你就要准备好继承我的'秘制面汤'的秘方了 子承父业,像我一样接管我从我父亲那继承的他继承自他的父亲和朋友打麻将赢来的这间餐馆
You are almost ready to be entrust with the secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup and then you’ll fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant . Just as I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father who won it from a friend in a game of Majiang.
老爸 别激动 只不过是个梦
Dad dad dad, it was just a dream  
不 这是个中国梦 我们是面条世家 面汤流淌在我们的血管中
No , it was THE dream. We are noodle folk, broth runs though our veins 
但是 老爸 你有没有曾经想过... 去干点别的 除了做面条之外的事情?
But dad , didn't you ever , I don't know ,wanna do something else ? Something besides noodles
实际上想当年我年轻气盛时也曾想过要离家出走去学做豆腐
Actually when I was young and crazy, I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu
那你为啥没去呢?
So why didn't you  
理想很丰满,现实很骨感,你能想象我做豆腐有多二吗? 哈哈哈哈,豆腐?
不,在这个世上我们都有自己的归宿。我的归宿就是这里,而你的...
Oh , because it was a stupid dream, can you imagine me making tofu .. Hahahahah... tofu ... no , we all have our place in this world , mine is here ,and yours is ... 
我懂的 也是这儿
I know , is here  
英文剧本-《功夫熊猫1》(Toefloral中文翻译)
错! 是2号 5号 7号和12号桌,微笑服务哦!
No, it’s at table 2,5,7 and 12, service with a smile 
唉……
Eihh...(sigh....) 

ACT3------------JADE PALACE---------------    
干得好 徒弟们 如果你们的目的就是为了让我失望的话
Well done, students... ... if you were trying to disappoint me.
虎妞 不够凶狠 猴子加快速度老鹤再高点 毒蛇灵巧些 螳螂...
Tigress, you need more ferocity. Monkey greater speed. Crane, height. Viper, subtlety. Mantis...
师傅
Master Shifu...
干嘛?
What?
是……是龟仙人,龟仙人有请
It...its Master Oogway, he wants to see you.

ACT4------------ SACRED HALL OF WARRIOR---------------  

英文剧本-《功夫熊猫1》(Toefloral中文翻译)龟仙人您召见我有何贵干?
Master Oogway, you summoned me? Is something wrong?
一定得有要事 才能见见自己的老朋友吗
Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?
这么说来...没事?
So, nothing is wrong?
我可没那么说
Well, I didn't say that.
你是想说...?
You were saying?
我预见到...太郎将重出江湖
I have had a vision. Tai Lung will return.
这不可能! 他身处狱中
That is impossible. He's in prison.
一切皆有可能
Nothing is impossible.
平先生 火速飞去啸岗监狱 叫他们把狱守数量加倍 把武器加倍 把一切都加倍 绝不能让太郎逃出来
Zeng, fly to Chordom Prison. Tell them to double the guards, Double the weapons. Double everything. Tai Lung does not leave that prison.
是! 师傅
Yes, Master Shifu.
是福不是祸 是祸躲不过
One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
我们必须采取行动 不能让太郎回到和平谷任由他去复仇 他会... 他会...
We have to do something. We can't just have him march in the valley. And take his revenge.
He'll, he'll...

汝心如此水 我的老朋友 若波澜起伏 则难窥其就 而容其平静 则答案自现
Your mind is like this water my friend. When it is agitated... it becomes difficult to see.
But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.

龙之典!
The Dragon's scroll.
时机已到...
It is time.
但是谁呢? 谁有资格继承这无穷的力量? 谁有资格成为龙斗士?
But who? Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power? To become the Dragon Warrior.
我还不清楚
I don't know.


ACT5------------PO家的面档---------------    
不好意思 借过
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
嘿 看着点 阿波
Hey, watch it Po.
抱歉,哦哦,抱歉,真的很抱歉
Sorry, Oo...oo sorry. a thousand pardon.
什么?龟仙人要选龙斗士了 就在今天 大家快去玉殿 中原五侠客之一将被授予龙之典
等了几千年终于等到今天 赶快吃 吃完快走快去呀!! 这是武林史上的一大盛事!别管钱了快走吧
What? Master Oogway is choosing a Dragon Warrior, today. Everyone, everyone, go! Get to the Jade Palace! One of the five is going to get the Dragon's Scroll. We have been waiting a thousand years for this. Just take the bowl! This is the greatest day in Kung Fu history!
Don't worry about it. Just go!

阿波 你要上哪去?
Po! Where are you going?
上玉殿去
To the Jade Palace.
但是你忘了带上你的面条小车整个山谷的村民都会上那去 我们的面条就能卖疯了
But you're forgetting your noodle cart.
The whole valley will be there and you will sell noodle to all of them.
卖面条? 但是老爸 我在想... 或许我
Selling noodles? But Dad. You know I was kind of thinking, maybe I...
什么?
Ya?
我想或许我可以..
I was kind of thinking, maybe I... Ahh...
啊?
Haa..?
也卖卖豆沙包 豆沙包放着都快发霉了
Could also sell the bean buns. They're about to go bad.
这才是我的儿子!我就说那个梦是个好兆头
That's my boy! I told you that dream was a sign.
没错 做这个梦真好...
Ya... I'm glad I had it.
ACT6------------去JADE PALACE的路上---------------  英文剧本-《功夫熊猫1》(Toefloral中文翻译)
加油 加油 就快到了。 什么? 不! 不要! 不要啊!
Uh yeh. Almost there. What? No! No ! No!
我们先走了 阿波 放心吧 会给你带纪念品的
Sorry Po. We'll bring you back a souvenir.
那不成,你们等着我带纪念品回来
No, I'll bring you back a souvenir.

我的更多文章

下载客户端阅读体验更佳

APP专享