中英文对照《音乐之声》
2019-03-05 15:09阅读:
电影英文对白《音乐之声》The Sound of
Music
-Maria: “The
hills are alive
“群山因为音乐
With the sound of music
充满生气
With songs they have sung
唱了
For a thousand years
千年的歌
The hills fill my heart
br>
群山让我的心中
With the sound of music
充满了音乐
My heart wants to sing every song it hears
要唱出每支歌
My heart wants to beat like the wings of the birds that
rise
wing:翅膀
我心震荡像鸟儿翅膀
From the lake to the trees
由湖边飞上树
My heart wants to sigh like a chime that flies
chime:钟声
我心叹息
From a church on a breeze
church:教堂 breeze:微风
像钟声飘扬
To laugh like a brook when it trips and falls
笑声像小溪流过石头
Over stones on its way
跌荡抑扬
To sing through the night
夜晚歌唱
Like a lark who is learning to pray
lark:云雀,百灵鸟 pray:祈祷,祷告
像云雀祈祷
I go to the hills
当我奔向山里
When my heart is lonely
心情落寞
I know I will hear
我听到
What I've heard before
昔日歌声
My heart will be blessed
blessed:受祝福的,神圣的,幸福的
我心就会歌唱
With the sound of music
因为音乐的响起
And I'll sing......once more”
我要再度……歌唱”
-Sisters: “Hallelujah, hallelujah”
hallelujah: 哈利路亚,赞美上帝的颂歌
“哈利路亚,哈利路亚”
“Hallelujah,
hallelujah”
“哈利路亚,哈利路亚”
-Sister Bernice: Reverend Mother.
reverend: 教士
院长。
-Reverend Mother: Sister Bernice.
sister: 修女
Bernice修女。
-Sister Bernice: I simply cannot find her.
我找不到她。
-Reverend Mother: Maria?
Maria?
-Sister Bernice: She's missing from the abbey
again.
abbey: 大修道院
她又不见了。
-Sister Berthe: We should've put a cowbell around her
neck.
cowbell: 母牛的颈铃
也许我们该在她脖子上挂个牛铃。
-Sister Margaretta: Have you tried the barn? You know how
much she adores the animals.
barn: 谷仓,畜棚 adore: 爱慕,喜爱,极喜欢
你找过仓了吗?她很喜欢动物。
-Sister Bernice: I have looked everywhere. In all of the
usual places.
usual: 通常的,惯常的
我到处都找过了。
-Reverend Mother: Sister, considering it's Maria. .
.
considering: 考虑到,就……而论
修女,你要知道她是Maria……
. . .I suggest you look in someplace unusual.
unusual: 于总不同的,不寻常的
我建议你找不寻常的地方。
-Sister Berthe: Well, Reverend Mother. . .
院长……
. . .I hope this new infraction ends whatever doubts. .
.
infraction: 违反 doubt: 怀疑,疑虑
我希望这次违规会结束。
. . .you may still have about Maria's future
here.
你对她在这里会有未来的疑虑。
-Reverend Mother: I always try to keep faith in my doubts,
Sister Berthe.
faith: 信仰,信念,信心
我对疑虑仍常保持信心。
-Sister Margaretta: After all, the wool of a black sheep is
just as warm.
sheep: 羊,绵羊 warm: 温暖的
毕竟黑羊的毛也是会温暖。
-Sister Berthe: We are not talking about sheep, black or
white, Sister Margaretta.
我们不是争论绵羊颜色。
Of all the candidates for the novitiate, Maria is the
leas…
candidate: 候选人,候补者,应试者 novitiate: 修女的见习期
所有修女的候选人中她最糟的。
-Reverend Mother: Children, children.
各位……
We were speculating about the qualifications of our
postulants.
speculate: 推断 qualification: 资格,条件
postulant: 申请人,圣职志愿者
我们想了解在修道院的各人表现如何。
The Mistress of Novices and the Mistress of Postulants. .
.
mistress: 女教师 novice: 初学者,新手
见习修女和修道院修女的主管,
. . .were trying to help me by expressing opposite points of
view.
opposite: 相反的,对立的
表达了不同的意见来协助我。
Tell me, Sister Catherine, what do you think of
Maria?
Catherine修女,告诉我,你认为Maria如何?
-Sister Catherine: She's a wonderful girl, some of the
time.
她有时候是个好女孩。
-Reverend Mother: Sister Agatha?
Agatha修女?
-Sister Agatha: It's very easy to like Maria. .
.
Maria讨人喜欢,
. . .except when it's difficult.
except: 除了 difficult: 不随和的,执拗的
但有时候却不易相处。
-Reverend Mother: And you, Sister Sophia?
Sophia修女,你呢?
-Sister Sophia: Oh, I love her very dearly.
我喜欢她,
But she always seems to be in trouble, doesn't
she?
trouble: 麻烦,问题
但她爱惹麻烦。
-Sister Berthe: Exactly what I say.
这就是我要说的,
“She climbs a tree and scrapes her
knee
scrape: 擦伤 knee: 膝盖
“她会爬树伤了膝盖,
Her dress has got a tear”
tear: 扯破的洞
衣服裂开。”
-Sister Sophia: “She waltzes on her way to Mass and whistles on the
stair”
waltz: 跳华尔兹舞 whistle: 吹口哨
“在往弥撒的路上跳华尔兹在阶梯上吹口哨。”
-Sister Berthe: “And underneath her wimple She has curlers in her
hair”
underneath: 在……的下面 wimple: 修女用的包头巾 curler: 卷发夹子
“帽巾下,头发会卷着发卷。”
-Sister Catherine: “I've even heard her singing ln the
abbey”
abbey: 大修道院
“她会在修道院内唱歌。”
-Sister Agatha: “She's always late for chapel”
chapel: 小教堂
“她上教堂总是迟到。”
-Sister Sophia: “But her penitence is real”
penitence: 后悔,忏悔,赎罪
“可是悔却出自真心。”
-Sister Berthe: “She's always late for everything”
“她做什么都迟到。”
-Sister Catherine: “Except for every meal”
“但每餐饭从不迟到。”
-Sister Berthe: “I hate to have to say it but I very firmly
feel”
firmly: 坚定地,坚决地
“我不愿说,但我深深觉得,”
-Four Sisters: “Maria's not an asset to the abbey”
asset: 资产
“玛莉亚不适合修道院。”
-Sister Margaretta: “I'd like to say a word in her behalf”
behalf: 代表,利益
“我愿为她说句好话。”
-Reverend Mother: Say it, Sister Margaretta.
请说,Margaretta修女。
-Sister Margaretta: “Maria makes me laugh”
“Maria令我发笑。”
-Reverend Mother: “How do you solve a problem like
Maria?
“你要如何处理像Maria这样的问题人物?
How do you catch a cloud And pin it down?”
pin: 钉住
你要如何摘下浮云,然后钉牢?”
-Sister Margaretta: “How do you find a word that means
Maria?”
“你要如何用言语形容她?”
-Three Sisters: A flibbertigibbet
flibbertigibbet: 饶舌的人,轻浮的人,不负责任的人
捣蛋鬼!
-Sister Sophia: A will-o '-the-wisp.
wisp:【小精灵】
鬼灵精!
-Sister Berthe: A clown
clown: 小丑
小丑!
-Reverend Mother: “Many a thing you know You'd like to tell
her
许多事你们想告诉她。
Many a thing she ought to understand”
许多事她该明了。
-Sister Berthe: “But how do you make her stay and listen to all you
say?”
“但如何使她停下听你说完?”
-Reverend Mother: “How do you keep a wave upon the sand?”
“如何使海浪停留在沙滩上?”
-Sister Margaretta: “How do you solve a problem like Maria?”
“你要如何处理像Maria这样的问题人物?”
-Reverend Mother: “How do you hold a moonbeam...
moonbeam: 月光
“如何使月光在……
...in your hand?”
掌中停留?”
-Sister Sophia: “When I'm with her I'm confused out of focus and
bemused
confused: 困惑的,糊涂的 out of focus: 模糊不清的
bemused: 困惑的,发呆的
当我和她同处就糊涂,
And I never know exactly where I am”
茫然不知身在何处。
-Sister Agatha: “Unpredictable as weather”
unpredictable: 不可预知的,不定的,出乎意料的
“如天气难测。”
-Sister Catherine: “She's as flighty as a feather”
flighty: 轻浮的,轻狂的 feather: 羽毛
“像羽毛飘忽。”
-Sister Margaretta: “She's a darling”
“她很可人。”
-Sister Berthe: “She's a demon”
demon: 恶魔,魔鬼
“她是恶魔。”
-Sister Margaretta: “She's a lamb”
lamb: 羔羊
“她是羔羊。”
-Sister Sophia: “She'll out pester any pest Drive a hornet from its
nest”
pester: 纠缠,烦恼 pest: 害虫,讨厌的人 hornet: 大黄蜂 nest: 巢,窝
“她让瘟神烦恼,把黄蜂赶出巢。”
-Sister Agatha: “She can throw a whirling dervish Out of
whirl”
whirling: 涡流,旋转 dervish: 托钵僧 whirl: 晕乱,回旋
她能使僧侣昏头转向,
-Sister Sophia: “She is gentle, She is wild”
gentle: 温和的,文雅的 wild: 野蛮的,狂热的
“她本性善良却又狂野”
-Sister Catherine: “She's a riddle, she's a child”
riddle: 谜一般的人
“她是迷一般的孩子。”
-Sister Berthe: “She's a headache. “
headache: 麻烦,令人头痛之事
“她令人头痛。”
-Sister Margaretta: “She's an angel.”
“她是天使。”
-Reverend Mother: “She's a girl.”
“她只是个孩子!”
-All Sisters: “How do you solve a problem like Maria?
“你要如何处理像Maria这样的问题人物?
How do you catch a cloud And pin it down?
你要如何摘下浮云然后钉牢?
How do you find a word that means Maria?”
你要如何用字眼来形容她?”
-Sister Catherine: “A flibbertigibbet”
“捣蛋鬼!”
-Sister Margaretta: “A will-o '-the-wisp”
“鬼灵精!”
-Sister Berthe: “A clown”
“小丑!”
-All Sisters: “Many a thing you know You'd like to tell
her
“许多事你觉得要告诉她,
Many a thing she ought to understand”
许多事她应该明了。”
-Reverend Mother: “But how do you make her stay”
“但如何使她停下。”
-Sister Berthe: “And listen to all you
say?”
“听你说完?”
-Sister Margaretta: “How do you keep a wave upon the sand?”
“如何使海浪停留在沙滩上?”
-All Sisters: “How do you solve a problem like
Maria?
“你要如何处理像玛莉亚这样的问题人物?
How do you hold a moonbeam...
如何使月光在……
...in your hand?”
掌中停留?”
-Sister Margaretta: You may go in now, Maria.
你可以进去了,Maria。
-Reverend Mother: Come here, my child.
过来吧,孩子。
Now sit down.
坐下吧。
-Maria: Reverend Mother, I'm sorry. I couldn't help
myself.
院长,我真抱歉。我只是无法自制。
The hills were beckoning and before…
beckoning: 招手
山峦在呼唤我……
-Reverend Mother: Dear.
亲爱的。
I haven't summoned you for apologies.
summon: 传唤,召集 apology: 道歉
我不是要你来此道歉的。
-Maria: Please let me ask for forgiveness.
forgiveness: 宽恕
请让我忏悔吧。
-Reverend Mother: If you'll feel better.
如果会让你好过些的话。
-Maria: Yes, you see, the sky was so blue today. . .
是的,今日的天空如此蔚蓝,
. . .and everything was so green and fragrant, I had to be a
part of it.
fragrant: 芳香的,愉快的
万物如此碧绿芬芳,我必须成为其中一份子。
The Untersberg led me higher like it wanted me to go through
the clouds.
翁特山让我愈爬愈高,好像要我跟它穿过云霄。
-Reverend Mother: Suppose darkness had come and you were
lost?
万一你在天黑时迷路怎么办?
-Maria: Mother, I could never be lost up there.
院长,我绝对不会迷路的。
That's my mountain. I was brought up on it.
那是我的山,我在那儿长大的。
It was the mountain that led me to you.
就是那座山使我来找你的。
When I was a child, I would come down and climb a tree. .
.
小时我常爬山,
. . .and look over in your garden.
眺望你的花园,
I'd see the sisters at work and hear them sing.
看着修女们工作,听着她们晚祷的歌詠。
Which brings me to another transgression, Reverend
Mother.
transgression: 犯罪,违反
院长,我今天违反规定,
I was singing out there today.
未得准许唱歌。
-Reverend Mother: Maria, only in the abbey do we have rules
about postulants singing.
postulant: 圣职志愿者
在修道院只禁止见习修女唱歌。
-Maria: I can't stop wherever I am.
不论在何处,我似乎都无法停止唱歌。
Worse, I can't seem to stop saying things.
更糟的是,我似乎也无法停止说话。
Everything I think and feel.
所有我想的和我的感觉。