新浪博客

泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》选段(我喜欢的部分)(二)

2008-04-20 22:33阅读:
当我们以我们的充实为乐时,那么,我们便能很快乐地跟我们的果实分手了。
When we rejoice in our fulness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.

爱情呀,当你手里拿着点亮了的痛苦之灯走来时,我能够看见你的脸,而且以你为幸福。
Love! When you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand,I can see your face and know you as bliss.

压迫着我的,到底是我的想要外出的灵魂呢,还是那世界的灵魂,敲着我心的门,想要进来呢?
That which oppresses me, is it my soul trying to come out in the open,or the soul of the world knocking at my heart for its entrance?

向日葵羞于把无名的花朵看作它的同胞。
太阳升上来了,向它微笑,说
道:“你好么,我的宝贝儿?”
The sunflower blushed to own the nameless flower as her kin.
The sun rose and smiled on it, saying, 'Are you well, my darling?'

杯中的水是光辉的;海中的水却是黑色的。
小理可以用文字来说清楚,大理却只有沉默。
The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark.
The small truth has words that are clear; the great truth has great silence.

我把小小的礼物留给我所爱的人,大的礼物却留给一切的人。
It is the little things that I leave behind for my loved ones,great things are for everyone.

我是秋云,空空地不载着雨水,但在成熟的稻田中,可以看见我的充实。
I am the autumn cloud, empty of rain, see my fulness in the field of ripened rice.

黑暗奔向光明,但盲从却走向死亡。
Darkness travels towards light, but blindness towards death.

全是理智的心,恰如一柄全是锋刃的刀,叫使用它的人手上流血。
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade.It makes the hand bleed that uses it.

河岸向河流说道:“我不能留住你的波浪,让我保存你的足印在心里吧。”
I cannot keep your waves,Let me keep your footprints in my heart.


当我没有什么事做时,便让我不做什么事,不受骚扰地沉入安静深处吧,一如海水沉默时海边的暮色。
Let my doing nothing when I have nothing to do become untroubled in its depth of peace like the evening in the seashore when the water is silent.

最好的东西不是独来的,它伴了所有的东西同来。
The best does not come alone. It comes with the company of the all.

生命因为付出了的爱情而更为富足。
Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.

黑云受光的接吻时便变成天上的花朵。
Dark clouds become heaven's flowers when kissed by light.

夜的沉默,如一个深深的灯盏,银河便是它燃着的灯光。
The night's silence, like a deep lamp, is burning with the light of its milky way.

眼不以视来骄人,却以它们的眼镜来骄人。
The eyes are not proud of their sight but of their eyeglasses.


虚伪永远不能凭借它生长在权力中而变成真实。
The false can never grow into truth by growing in power.

死亡象降生一样,属于生命。
就像举足与落脚一样,同样是行走。
Death belongs to life as birth does.
The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down.

我早已学会花丛与阳光中低语的简单含义, 
——教我明白你在苦难和死亡时所有的话语
I have learnt the simple meaning of thy whispers in flowers and sunshine

---teach me to know thy words in pain and death.

当我死时,世界呀,请在你的沉默中,替我留着“我已经爱过了”这句话吧。
One word keep for me in thy silence, O World, when I am dead,I have loved.

当我和拥挤的人群一同在路上走过时,我看见您从阳台上送过来的微笑,我歌唱着,忘却了所有的喧哗。
While I was passing with the crowd in the road I saw thy smile from the balcony and I sang and forgot all noise.

他是有福的,因为他的名望并没有比他的真实更光亮。
Blessed is he whose fame does not outshine his truth.


静悄悄的黑夜具有母亲的美丽,而吵闹的白天具有孩子的美丽。
The silent night has the beauty of the mother and the clamorous day of the child.

人微笑时,世界爱他;但他大笑时世界便怕他了。
The world loved man when he smiled. The world became afraid of him when he laughed.

神等待着人在智慧中重新获得童年。
God waits for man to regain his childhood in wisdom.


您的阳光对着我心头的冬天微笑,从来不怀疑它春天的花朵。
Thy sunshine smiles upon the winter days of my heart, never doubting of its spring flowers.

我曾经受苦过,曾经失望过,曾经体会过“死亡”,于是我以我在这伟大的世界里为乐。
I have suffered and despaired and known death and I am glad that I am in this great world.

在我的一生里,也有贫乏和沉默的地域;它们是我忙碌的日子得到日光与空气的几片空旷之地。
There are tracts in my life that are bare and silent. They are the open spaces where my busy days had their light and air.

“我相信你的爱。”让这句话做我的最后的话。
Let this be my last word, that I trust thy love.
泰戈尔 <wbr>《飞鸟集》选段(我喜欢的部分)(二)

我的更多文章

下载客户端阅读体验更佳

APP专享