新浪博客

绝望的主妇   中文参考译文(2-3)

2007-12-23 12:31阅读:
绝望的主妇
中文参考译文(2-3)
1. Though he'd been a policeman for six years
尽管已经干了六年的警察
2. officer Hayes had never found himself in a truly dangerous situation.
但Hayes警官从没有遇到真正的危险
3. Then again, he had never before told a woman how to raise her children.
而且, 他以前也从没告诉过一个女人该怎样去管教孩子
4. Are you saying I'm a bad mother?
你是说我是个失败的母亲?
5. Ma'am, you need to get back in your car, please.夫人,请你回到车里去
6. I have n
o help, my husband's always away on business.没有人帮我我丈夫总是在外出差
7. I'm going to have to ask you to step back now.
我必须警告你立刻向后退
8. My babysitter joined the witness relocation program.我的保姆去参加证人调换学习班了
9. I haven't slept through the night in six years
六年来我晚上从没好好睡过觉
10. and for you to stand there and judge me...
而你却站在这儿对我评头论足
11. I'm not going to give you a ticket.
我不给你开罚单了
12. I'm just going to let you off with a warning.
我只给你个警告就放你走,
13. I accept your apology.我接受你的道歉
14. Buckle up.系好安全带
15. Mrs. Solis. Solis夫人
16. Hello, Jonathan. 你好,Jonathan
17. Well, this is my room.嗯,这是我的房间
18. Sorry about the mess. 很抱歉,房间很乱
19. Ah, don't worry about it.啊,没关系
20. You just missed my mom.我妈妈刚走
21. Friday she coaches my little sister's soccer team.星期五她要给我妹妹的足球队担任教练
22. Oh,yes, I heard that.哦,是的,我听你说过了
23. Um, John, we need to talk about what happened the other day.
呃,John,我们要谈谈前几天发生那件事
24. Mr. Solis isn't starting to catch on, is he?
是不是Solis先生开始怀疑你了?
25. No, no, he doesn't have a clue, god love him.
不,没有,上帝保佑,他一点都不知道
26. It's just that when you come over to garden, you might actually have to garden.
只不过你干什么就得吆喝什么。
27. Great, you're breaking up with me in my own bedroom.说得好,你在我的卧室里和我谈分手
28. No,no,no. I'm not dumping you.
不,不是,我并没有想抛弃你
29. Lately you've been the only thing keeping me going.这些天来只有你才能让我开心
30. It's just we can't do it at my house anymore.
只不过我们不能再在我家里做爱了
31. So, then, where do you want to do it?
那你想在哪做?
32. Well, what time does your mom get back from soccer practice?
你妈妈还要多长时间从足球训练回来?
33. Mrs. Solis. Solis夫人
34. Better hurry, we don't have a lot of time.
最好快点,我们没那么多时间
35. And so there's just the four of us.
这就是我们一家四口
36. My older son Andrew is 16, Danielle is 15,and...
我大儿子Andrew 16岁,Danielle 15岁
I don't need to see pictures.
Bree,我不需要看这些照片
37. you've spent most of the hour engaging in small talk.你大部分时间都在说些鸡毛蒜皮的小事
38. Oh, have I? 哦,是吗?
39. Yes. Rex has been very vocal about his issues.
是的,Rex 对他的问题直言不讳
40. Don't you want to discuss your feelings about your marriage?
你难道不想谈谈你对婚姻的感受吗?
41. Doc, um... this is the thing you got to know about Bree...大夫, 呃, 在这一点上你必须了解Bree……
42. she doesn't like to talk about her feelings.
她不愿意谈论她的情感
43. To be honest, it's hard to know if she has any.老实说,很难知道她是否还有情感
44. Does she feel anger, rage, ecstasy?
她知道生气吗?她有过勃然大怒吗?她表现过欣喜若狂吗?
45. Who knows? 谁知道呢?
46. She's always pleasant, and I can't tell you how annoying that is.
她总是显得神清气爽,我无法形容我是多么的厌恶这种不温不火的性情。
47. Whatever she feels, it's so far below the surface, no one can see it.
不管她感觉如何,都隐藏在心里,没有人能知道
48. I feel like she's using all these...我感到她一直在用这些……
49. What? 什么?
50. Uh, I'm sorry.呃,很抱歉
51. Would you like to respond to what Rex just said?你对刚刚Rex所说的话有什么见解吗?
52. Is there some truth there? 他说的是真的吗?
53. Do you use housework as a way to disengage emotionally?
你用家务活去掩盖你的情感?
54. Of course not.当然不是
55. Ah. This is great.啊,这太棒了
56. I've got tons of homework tonight.
今天晚上我有好多作业要做
57. It's so easy to concentrate after sex.
做爱之后特别容易集中精力
58. I'm glad I could help, education is very important.很高兴我能帮上忙,受教育很重要
59. Oh, I got something for you.哦,有样东西要给你
60. I was going to give it to you next time I mow your lawn, but since you're here...
我本来打算下次去除草的时候给你,不过既然你来了
61. Oh, it's a rose.噢,是朵玫瑰
62. It's not just any rose.这不是普通的玫瑰
63. Look at all the petals, there's no floss, it's perfect.看看所有这些花瓣,没有一点瑕疵,非常完美
64. Oh,John. 哦,John
65. Just like you. 就像你一样
66. The truth hit her like a thunderbolt.
事实像雷电一样击中了她
67. I spent days looking for just the right one, I finally found it.
我寻觅了好几天才找到这么完美的一朵,
68. For John, this was no longer a meaningless little affair.
对John来说,这已经不再是轻描淡写的风流韵事了
69. Gabrielle could now clearly see he was falling in love with her.
Gabrielle 清楚的感觉到.John已经坠入情网
70. It's just beautiful. 它确实很美
71. I...I got to go.我…我得走了
72. Goodbye. 再见
73. Hey,you嗨,你好
74. So what are we having? 我们晚饭吃什么?
75. Uh, well, I talked to Julie, and -- thanks. And she suggested rib eye steaks.呃,我问过Julie 非常感谢,她建议做牛排利
76. She said that's your favorite.她说那是你最喜欢吃的
77. Oh, yeah, I love my steak.哦,是的,我喜欢吃牛扒
78. Hi, Mike. Susan. 你好,Mike,Susan
79. Hey, I'm sorry about your house, how you holding up?
嗨,对你房子失火的事我很遗憾你还能撑得住么?
80. All right, I guess.我想还行吧
81. [Oh, is somebody having a party?
有人要开个派对吗?
82. No, Susan's just throwing me one of her traditional welcome-to-the-neighborhood dinners不,Susan 邀请我参加她传统的欢迎新邻居的晚餐
83. only I'm cooking and having it at my house.只不过由我来做饭,还在我家里吃
84. Ha ha. Traditional ,huh? I didn't get one.哈哈,传统的,嗯? 我怎么没有被邀请过呢?
85. Oh, it's sort of a new tradition.哦,是新的传统
86. Well, It won't be anything fancy. Just a little home cooking.哦,不是什么高档宴会,只是家常便饭
87. That sounds so good.听起来不错
88. Susan suddenly had an awful feeling in the pit of her stomach...
Susan突然觉得胃里非常不舒服
89. I've been having nothing but fast food lately.最近我总是吃快餐了
90. As if she was watching an accident in slow motion.仿佛正在看一次事故的慢镜头
91. She knew it would happen, but was powerless to stop it.
她知道会发生什么事却无能为力
92. Edie, would you like to join us for dinner?
Edie,你愿意参加我们的晚餐吗?
93. Oh, that's so sweet.哦,太好了
94. No,I don't want to intrude, three's a crowd.
不过我不想强人所难,三个人就多余了
95. No, it's not like that. I mean, Susan's bringing Julie.
不会的,我是说,Susan会带Julie来
96. Yeah, it's not like that.是的,不是那样的
97. The more, the merrier.人多热闹啊
98. Well, this will be fun.那就太好了
99. All right.好吧
100. Tomorrow night. We'll eat at 6:00.
明天晚上,六点开始
101. Great.好极了
102. Oh,and, Susan... Yeah.对了,Susan ,什么事?
103. This will make up for the dinner that you never threw me.这就算弥补你欠我的那顿晚饭了
104. Right. Ha ha. 是的,呵
105. Should I have told her we were having steak?
我是不是该告诉她我们要吃牛扒?
106. She's not, like, a vegetarian or something, is she?她不会是个什么素食者吧?
107. Oh,no,no. 哦,不会,不会
108. No, edie's definitely a carnivore.
不是的,Edi绝对是个见惺就上的肉食动物

我的更多文章

下载客户端阅读体验更佳

APP专享