新浪博客

小王子中英对照翻译chapter06

2014-12-26 16:14阅读:
[ Chapter 6 ]
- the little prince and the narrator talk about sunsets
小王子和讲述者聊日落
Oh
little prince! Bit by bit I came to understand the secrets of your sad little life... 小王子,我现在有一点点明白你忧郁的生活
For a long time you had found your only entertainment in the quiet pleasure of looking at the sunset.
在很长一段时间内,你的娱乐节目之一就是看日落
I learned that new detail on the morning of the fourth day
when you said to me:
这个新的细节,是我在第四天早晨知道的
I am very fond of sunsets. Come
let us go look at a sunset now.
我很喜欢日落. 走
现在我们一起去看日落
But we must wait
I said.
我们需要等一等
Wait? For what?
等?等什么?
For the sunset. We must wait until it is time.
等太阳落山。我们需要等到合适的时间
At first you seemed to be very much surprised. And then you laughed to yourself. You said to me:
一开始你可能会非常惊讶。随后你笑自己的糊涂
I am always thinking that I am at home!
你跟我说:我总是觉得我是在家里
Just so. Everybody knows that when it is noon in the United States the sun is setting over France.
在美国,所有人
都知道中午的时间,法国已经日落时分
If you could fly to France in one minute
如果你能立刻飞到法国
you could go straight into the sunset right from noon.
你可以直接从中午到下午
Unfortunately
但是
France is too far away for that. But on your tiny planet
法国很远的。但是在你的小星球上
my little prince
all you need do is move your chair a few steps.
你只需要挪动一下椅子
You can see the day end and the twilight falling whenever you like...
你可以随时看见日落和黎明
One day
you said to me
I saw the sunset forty-four times!
你告诉我说,你看见了44次日落
And a little later you added:
You know-- one loves the sunset
when one is so sad...
一会儿你又说,当一个人悲伤的时候,喜欢看日落
Were you so sad then?
I asked
on the day of the forty-four sunsets?
一天看44次日落的时候你悲伤吗?
But the little prince made no reply.
小王子没有回答

我的更多文章

下载客户端阅读体验更佳

APP专享